1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Zumanity, print tickets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Cdncpl22, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all..going to Vegas soon and my wife and I are both going to get zumanity tickets with my vegas...do we print them out here or get a confirmation code and bring it to Vegas?

2. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will use the Myvegas confirmation code to purchase the tickets via the Mlife website. I printed my tickets to Love at home and brought them with me. You should buy the actual tickets ASAP since your trip is close.

3. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will end up getting electronic copies sent to your email as well. You can show them ( at box office right outside the theater) these copies if you carry smartphones...they'll take of you.

4. ocninja

ocninja Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be very easy, but just tried booking my own tickets for zumanity using the reward code, and now it takes you out of mlife.com directly to ticketmaster.com where there is no "comp" option to get the tickets? Spent an hour on the phone with mlife/myvegas and they were no help at all. Offered to manually will call the tix for me and charge $15!

5. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had the electronic copies sent..thanks all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.