1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

(YMMV) Amex Offers MGM Resorts to 8/1/2021: $50 back after $250 spend, or $100 back after $500 spend

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by donfairplay, May 3, 2021 at 12:18 PM.

1. donfairplay

donfairplay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This starts today and ends 8/1/2021. Two separate offers in my American Express Offers page but not everyone gets the offer on every card.

As always, load the offer(s) to your card by clicking add to card, then use the card with the offer at checkout - the out of pocket spent in one transaction is what counts toward the offer.

$50 back when you spend $250 for these hotels:
    Offer valid at New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield® in the US.

$100 back when you spend $500 for these hotels:
    Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas, and The Mirage® in the US.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
  2. rachiebordz

rachiebordz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip! Just added to my card. It’s on room rate and room charges so even if you’re comped, if you have 250+ or 500+ of charges remaining it’s certainly worth it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bdg626

bdg626 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, have a June trip booked and I had the offer there. Much appreciated!

4. julia

julia Craps, VP & Microbews

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, added those! Just have to remember to use that card not the mLife one.

5. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh man. Not happy with the different offers for different hotels. I used to always get the $50 off $250, pretty difficult for me to spend $500 on a comp. Don't want to spend that much either.

Is it ever too soon to return? Nope.
    Penthouse Skyview do over from Feb since MB was closed weekdays.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. comfortablynumb

comfortablynumb High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. rachiebordz

rachiebordz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience I believe you have to log in to your account and add the offers through there, those look like some of the other online specific shopping offers that can also be added to the card that need to be shopped through an Amex link

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. donfairplay

donfairplay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Charge all of your restaurants to the room. They'll add them up at checkout on the last day.

Although if you play enough to get your meals comped too, then that would be tough to hit for anyone.

Spa day charged to the room? One of those poolside cabanas charged to the room? Ezzy711 hittin' up the Mandalay Bay clubs charged to the room? Not that night club Light, but the one that is on the high floor overlooking the strip: Foundation Room. I actually don't know if one can charge a poolside cabana or spa day to the room, I think you can though.

Last edited: May 3, 2021 at 6:40 PM
    • Like Like x 2
  9. VegasKStateCat

VegasKStateCat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta add that lol

10. buckeyeguy

buckeyeguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used this same offer last year its a great offer from Amex