1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas YAY! I finally have enough points to get the 3 rewards I want!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MichelleH, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleH

MichelleH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally! At first I really liked this game but now I'm kinda sick of it and really have more productive things to do. Anyway, have enough points to get the buffet pass at Mirage, 2 passes to the Secret Garden at Mirage and the free crepe at I can't remember where. Just have to wait for them to not be sold out!

2. MichelleH

MichelleH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YAY!! They just reset the rewards and I was able to get all 3! Whoo-hoo! :)

3. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome!!! I just earned enough for the Love tickets we've been working up for. Glad I can grab those now because I would be soo sad if they went away again before our trip. Now hoping I can get 125,000 more for the Mirage Suite... yikes!

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Yea try at 7:00-7:10 am PST everyday. Go for one each day.. that seems to be easier. Those you mentioned shouldn't be hard to grab except the buffet passes.

5. vdarrell

vdarrell Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went in early March and was happy with all the rewards we redeemed and know you all will too. We are planning on another trip in August so still spinning away to enhance our trip this time too.
    Here is what we redeemed the first trip

2 nights Mirage (we had 4 comp'd free at Bally's(loved our room)
    2 Mirage buffets (we really liked it here food and choices good))
    4 Bellagio buffets (good)
    2 Love Show tickets(loved the best show we have ever seen)
    2 Chris Angel tickets (just ok)
    2 Secret Garden tickets ( we had never been so this was nice)
    2 Shark Reef tickets (we enjoyed this)
    $75.00 food credit at NY NY (we used our at Sporting House we like alot)
    $75.00 food credit at NY NY (we used this one at Chin Chin also another good choice)
    Pastry at Jean Phillipe (it was a $10.00 credit we both got a yummy dessert but be warned there is too many choices and they are all so tempting)

Here are the rewards we redeemed but did not use(had credited back into our accounts
    $50.00 food credit at Monte Carlo (ran out of time to use)
    Brad Garret Comedy Show tickets (we had these booked for last night and we were so tired from all the redeeming all week so we did not go)
    House of Blues Gospel Brunch (this was cancelled due to a private concert so again we had them credited back)

We redeemed several of these rewards before the new rule went into place the 3 in 30 that is why we had more rewards that we claimed than we will in August

I can't thank MyVegas enough for enhancing our trip.

Here are the rewards we are hoping to redeem in August

4 nights at NY NY (2 redeemed by me and 2 redeemed by husband)(Harrah's is comp'ing the other nights free)
    2 Zumanity Show tickets
    2 $75.00 food credit for NY NY( hoping we can get them again under a new batch )
    Steak Dinner for 2 at Excalibur

that will leave us 2 more rewards to claim since we bought chips we get 4 rewards each.

When we get home /i will still continue to play the game and stockpile the Lp's for our March 201 trip (hoping it is still around than)

Hope every one enjoys them trips and enjoys the rewards

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.