1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Yard House @ Linq

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Rutgerskid, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm usually death on chains, but YardHouse moves the needle.

2. Rutgerskid

Rutgerskid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to Yard House first night here. The restaurant is huge, quite possibly their largest. Was asked if watned to east outside. Since the weather was in the 80's what other choice would their be. Beer selection is top notch. I'm suprised that they have both Dogfish Head 60 and 90 on draft (being an east coaster; 90 is very hard to get quantity of!) The flights were all $10 for Traditional, IPA and Dark. You could also make your own for an additional $2. The food was standard Yard House; everything was cooked perfectly.

I'm honestly impressed with The LINQ in general. The vibe is fantastic! We had a great meal, great view of the High Roller, and people watched for 2 hours without batting an eye. Will definitely be going back. I can see why the trend is to do these "outdoor" plazas. It's great fun!

3. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm interested in trying this location out. I ate at the one in downtown Denver after a bronco's game a few years ago and it was really good. Good vibe and they had a tremendous amber ale.

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think we are going to do either dinner or at least drinks and apps here after we arrive Sunday evening. I've been to one in San Diego and enjoyed it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.