1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn vs. Vdara... go!!

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by rm22, Jun 22, 2020.

1. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’d go Wynn just based on the fact that you’ve never stayed there before, so it’s a new experience to enjoy and check off the list. You never know how trying something new might change your way of thinking for future trips.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. rm22

rm22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Marky147 do you know if theres a fridge in a Wynn room? thought i'd ask since you seem to know it well. But prob the answer is a no. tx

3. iamsomedude

iamsomedude High-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    No.

4. rm22

rm22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok everyone, although i was leaning towards Vdara again, i did take a look at the Wynn gym and as crazy as it may sound that might be wynning me over. I don't always workout as i plan to but i try to go at least 1x if not 2 and get a wrkout in. Wynn's gym def looks better than Vdara's. So i might end up staying there unless Cosmo offers me something and, i might change my travel days from M to F so that i can save even more $$$ than T to Sat. And, someone above said that if im trying to save money not to stay at Wynn. I dont have to have the Ritz but do like staying at nice places when traveling so if i can save some $$$ that would be nice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I do is Wynn, Wynn, Wynn no matter what!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. rm22

rm22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok everyone, got the Cosmo offer so i'll most likely be staying there.....if i can still travel in Sept. Not sure what will transpire in the next few months as restrictions are being implemented slowly once again re: traveling to states that have high #s with the virus.