1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Tower Suite worth the extra $

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by biggied9d, Dec 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biggied9d

biggied9d Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good evening. Question for those who have stayed at the Wynn. Is the upgrade to the Wynn Tower Suite worth it? Looks like it is an increase of about $100 a night for the exact same room. I see that I would get free breakfast and a separate checkin and entrance. Is there anything else I'm missing that makes the upgrade worth it?

TIA

2. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say it's worth it.
    You already chose Wynn (not comped I assume) which means the price is not the only criteria for you.
    And if you do gamble, you could get it comped at the back end.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  3. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has separate pool also which I really like. Not as crowded and the service is nice...

4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's breakfast for two, so if you're a couple then that helps a bit with the cost difference. The breakfast was great and the service at Tableau was also great, as expected. When I did the upgrade the resort fee was waived, so that was even more of an incentive. Also, they would press your clothes for free, but I don't know if that service is still included.

5. PsyDoc

PsyDoc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having a Wynn Tower Suite means you will get a great breakfast at Tableau for free, you probably don't have to queue at the reception, and you don't have to walk a long distance to get to your room. I also think that they won't charge you the resort fee. If that's worth the extra charge, is up to you. I'd probaly do it.

6. hail2skins

hail2skins High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why does Wynn Tower Suites give breakfast at Tableau, but you get nothing with the Encore Tower Suite? (Edit: See they give an in-room breakfast credit, but wouldn't it make sense to at least give you the same deal at the space formerly occupied by Botero?).

Also, it seems like they are starting to charge the resort fee with the Tower Suites, where before they were not.

7. urbanphotos

urbanphotos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in the "cheapie" rooms at both Wynn and Encore... they're such a high standard that it's difficult to imagine an upgrade.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.