1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn summer offers yet?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Cageet, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cageet

Cageet handpay club member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody received offers from Wynn that expire in June or later? And is it one that rolled over from a previous one that expired?

I just completed a trip and usually get another offer in about a week. Granted, it hasn't been a full week yet since my checkout date, lol.

Just wondering if anyone has anything. Thanks.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the Summer getaway offer (through 9/30) on 4/1/2021, and the checkout date of my previous stay was 3/21/2021.

Silver Strike Tournament
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the Summer Getaway offer. I'm a little confused about how to book it. Can I do it online, or only by phone?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cageet

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always booked it online. You log in with your Rewards account and go to the offers section. There should be a button there that will start the booking process.

5. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For some reason it says this offer is unavailable. When I look at my available offers, I can select the WRBEV $75 a day beverage, and the standard WRIMRC 30% savings and resort credit. They mention POPPY55, but Select is no available. I may be misunderstanding the offer. I think that WRIMRC may be the best unless I plan to drink $75 at Wynncore.

6. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only thing that I can think of is that the offer you want is invalid for the dates you're choosing.

Silver Strike Tournament
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They sent me $10 freeplay for my birthday. Does that count?

Superbowl
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Cageet

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uh... are you by chance Platinum (or Black) tier? Please say no... because $10 freeplay for a BD sounds like an awful perk. :thumbsdown: Birthday freeplay is one of the extras that Red tier does not get.

EDIT: free is free but $10 fp doesn't sound like a real perk.

9. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that @ReTriggerMe was trying to be funny . . . . :haha:

Silver Strike Tournament
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would give them a call. I'm RFB at Wynncore but I basically stopped having real offers sent to me, I guess given that my host handles though it would still be fun to receive a comp offer.. I mean I have offers online but they are all for discounted rooms, etc. I must be coded in such as a way as to not get comp offers though at any point in time I usually have 2 or 3 in my account.
    Bottom line is I would just call. The Wynncore agents I think have some flexibility and you never know what you might get in the event the marketing offers you've received aren't fully reflective of what might be available to you.
    If Resorts World is indeed opening this summer I'm sure Wynncore has factored that in when trying to accommodate returning guests.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @johnvic Some of their offers are only bookable by phone. If you don't see the option to do it online, you have one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cageet

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two weeks after checkout, still no summer offer. I got impatient and called them today. The rep who answered my call said she couldn't find anything on my account, which wasn't any different than what I could see by logging in myself. I wonder if having a checkout date in April affected the timing, meaning, I'd get a summer offer eventually but probably not till May? Just guessing.

I am already booked with V/P for a tournament, so I'm going to be there no matter what. Would be nice to have some freeplay and RC from Wynn to supplement my bankroll. And I'm not sure i'd be motivated to play at Wynn without an offer. I might not be in the mood to try for Platinum tier.

But again, I'm probably just being impatient. I'll update again if I hear anything.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking it might take a bit longer than two weeks, but I understand the impatience! I waited more than month for offers from Ocean AC to pop up after losing my A## during a weekend trip. They finally popped up a couple of days ago.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played about 4000 points during a visit in December, and still waiting for my offer!

I heard it can take 6+ months as a new player to showup!

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  15. Cageet

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UPDATE: My summer offer came in today! :headbang:

3 comp nights, $400 FP, and $250 RC. Good through end of October but must book by end of May.

I played around with the dates and 4th of July weekend is comped for me. I can even upgrade the room to Wynn Parlour Suite. YESSSSSSS!!!!! :woohoo:

For anyone who is curious, I am halfway to Platinum right now. My previous trip was my first one since Wynn updated their Rewards program and I earned around 3800 tier points. Prior to that, in 2020, I made two trips. Don't remember exactly how much coin-in or theo but probably would have made Platinum (had it existed). Same in 2019, two trips, slightly lower coin-in than 2020.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  16. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Cageet , wow, nice offer!!! Thats awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  17. parallax

parallax High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received my offer. 5 nights free with a $200 food and beverage credit for each night.

• Wow! Wow! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. maxev

maxev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's my offer --
    upload_2021-5-4_0-16-14.png

Played $50 blackjack and slots/video poker about a year ago.

Looks like I can upgrade to the Wynn Panoramic View.

I remember reading something about how Wynn changed the fine print on resort fees --
    upload_2021-5-4_0-20-11.png

So I've been reluctant to book. But adding the room on random dates and checking the balance, it shows:

upload_2021-5-4_0-20-55.png

So I think I'll be booking a visit soon!

--max

• Like Like x 2
  19. Cageet

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always had resort fees comped on Wynn offers. You only get one offer at a time (or at least, I do) and they are pretty darn special.

EDIT: I am referring only to the fully comped nights + FP + RC offers. There are other offers for discounted rates or drink offers or RC-only offers that pile up and don't seem to expire.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  20. MCann

MCann VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I first got my card there the day before thanksgiving, didnt play nearly that much (something like 375 points in an hour or two after drinks at parasol down), and had offers by January. I only got the BOGO nights with a little bit of FP and RC, but I'm already on my 3rd round of them, and they are quarterly offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.