1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots Calendar Blacked Out Through September 10

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by aspenq, Jun 15, 2020.

1. aspenq

aspenq Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just noticed that the calendar is now blacked out through September 10 as of this morning (reservations were available last night). It seems that everyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Update: Saw a screenshot from a message from customer support and apparently it's a technical issue.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  2. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope so. Where did you see the screenshot? I was about to book today and seriously lost it. lol This would be a pretty dirty move given the circumstances. Spend $100 to get rooms. Jk, it's $200. Oh and the purchases you made will now lapse so that you only had a 10 day window from June 4 to June 15 to use them between mid-March and mid-September. lol

I know they can do whatever they want with their games but I was still surprised Wynn would tie themselves to a group making such unfair and volatile changes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. aspenq

aspenq Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn Slots Facebook Group. I have attached the image.

wynnanswer.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. VegasJuan

VegasJuan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once I'm able to use whatever gems I have at my current level, I'm completely and absolutely done with the game. Don't need this constant daily aggravation in my life. Wynn isn't even that expensive to begin with, it's not like we're trying to score an overwater bungalow in the Maldives here.

• Like Like x 1