1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Comps' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Crawfordesquire

Crawfordesquire Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    comparing results on this game is a silly proposition because there is so much variance between how much one pays, could be none or a lot or somewhere in the middle.

attending raiders 2nd home game, so dates tbd
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hung Bao is a bottomless money pit for me. In all the bought bonuses I have only had one pay more than what I spent. Lost 400 mill last nite.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. Crawfordesquire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    to clarify, what i meant was paying out of pocket $ (like buying the multipliers or buying coins with actual $ from credit card), not 'buying' the bonuses with your earned coins.
    but yea hung bao bonus is a fickle mistress :)

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Figured I would share my experience here at the Wynn. I checked in this past Saturday for a 2 night stay. Check-in was easy, check-in lady mentioned my stay was covered and didn't mention anything about resort fee. I asked just to confirm I was going to get charged and she said no.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The property is beautiful, still trying to find my way around it. I don't usually stop in the Wynn when I'm in Vegas so I feel like a newbie here. I ate at La Cave and Tableau, both enjoyable. Pool was nice with comfortable lounge chair. I also hit up the Encore spa which was incredibly nice as well. Finally, the room itself. I had a solid view of the strip. The room itself is a nice size, great bathroom. I feel like the room could use a few more drawers for clothes though.

Things I didn't enjoy... The location. I'm a south-to-mid strip guy. I usually stay at Delano, so I know what it's like to having nothing around you. I love V&P for it's food choices and bars, but nothing in the immediate area interests me. Caesar's and Bellagio is a hike from here. Max bet for the slots I typically play are a little higher than I would typically play. Lastly, the thickness of the walls. Not sure if my neighbors are just extremely loud, but I can hear a lot of what's going on next door.

Overall, it was a great stay. I'll keep playing a bit and might drop in again on a future trip for a couple of nights but I can't see myself switching over to the Wynn for long term stays.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like they just released an update with a new option for the Hong Bao hyper bonus.

9 spins and 5x wilds for 6.18m, 60.18m, etc.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. pooh@NCSU

[email protected] Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying it right now to see where it these new options fall compared to 3m and 30m options at 3x.

7. Bob1985

Bob1985 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't like the new 5x Hong Bao. I just lost 40b lol

• Wow! Wow! x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. pooh@NCSU

[email protected] Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well ran off about 30 x 6m and was not even close to break even. When comparing to 30 x 3m, I'm usually pretty close to break even if not positive.
    I'm thinking the 6m (5x) and 30m (3x) are likely pretty close in payout, find the hot streaks( if you have been playing long enough, you know when you are in the Wynn Zone).

9. Bob1985

Bob1985 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the new game (Fire Eagle) in the high roller room. I see a lot of people hitting jackpots. I just managed to hit one,too. :) 18b platinum.png

• Wow! Wow! x 5
  10. rey

rey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Took me and my friend 2 months but finally got 5 nights. I don't know what to do with my spare time now.

• Funny Funny x 6
  11. Crawfordesquire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you mean, you can do something else on your phone other than run this silly game? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They added a Hyper Bonus for the Lion game as well with the new update.

The Hyper Bonuses are like crack. Very addicting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. jingles

jingles Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just over one week into playing and I have 8,519 gems accumulated and am currently at level 82. Have not paid for any chips and the highest my bank roll got to was around 1.5 billion. Let me know if you have any questions.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  14. jingles

jingles Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey there, just wondering how you approached the game once you got to the upper levels when your gems/spin is drastically reduced. Assuming a modest bankroll (i.e. less than a billion), do you just continue to grind away with moderate bets on hyper bonuses to collect a couple gems? Collecting my first 4,000 gems was very quick, but my last 4,000 was a grind. Curious how you managed to get to 29,000 and whether the juice was worth the squeeze.

15. JFO

JFO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't paid much attention to the tournaments until today. For the 6 hour tournament that began at 3:00 PM Las Vegas time today, I started the tournament in Silver League, and saw I had pretty good position after the first several minutes. I decided to run a few round of spins higher than I usually play, then when I checked my position again (still within the first hour) I saw they promoted me to Gold League :eek: where I was a LONG way from the money.

Has anyone ever seen this before?

16. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How in the world did you get 8519 gems and reach level 82 in just one week?

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently got hooked into these hyper bonuses. Been playing rather aggressively the last few weeks and took a large hit on my bankroll (from 5B to 1.8B) so decided to go back to my normal T3 play. Played the hyper bonus on Atlantis Thunder tonight for 6.3 million and hit a Platinum jackpot!
    7FF81AAF-DE6C-4B43-A8A1-9FD068D486AB.png

Birthday Trip to Tunica!
    Planning Stages for next Vegas Trip - Family Style!
  18. Bob1985

Bob1985 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bet high and get really lucky. This girl got a 2.7b jackpot at only level 37 lol

68773616_10219949873205527_1784890740661288960_n.jpg

19. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But what happens when people go broke by betting aggressively? I feel like very few people im this thread have went broke and spent significant money on the game. Do people spend money to get more chips, or quit spinning for aehile and collect the free chips to get back into the game?

MyVegas lets us stay again? Okay!
    Thanks Wynn slot app! M's birthday in style!
  20. Bob1985

Bob1985 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not recommending it, I'm just answering his question lol. I'm seeing so many people get high coin/gem count really fast, and not many losers. Maybe the people who lose just don't want to post. Most people here seem to be against spending money, except maybe for the $5 piggy bank. You can still complete some scratchers with very few coins