1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking this has to do with the reward for completing all the event scratchers. during the day you only get an additional gold scratcher. The last one of the day you get a platinum

2. JFO

JFO I sleep in unlocked cars

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to sound like I am defending the app, but I think the later event has a 5 or 6 hour window as opposed to a 3 hour window for the earlier event, and the later event leads to a plat scratcher while the earlier just a gold. But I do see your point.

I am just glad they have stopped battle mode requirements for the scratchers. I still remember an event where one scratcher required 3 battle mode wins, while another in the same event just required participating in 2...

3. Mr. Brownestone

Mr. Brownestone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

I swear I ran so bad in those. If I only had to win 2 it would take 10+ tries and of course someone hits the bonus on the last spin so you have to sit there and wait for an additional 10 bonus spins........Oh wait.......retrigger +3 spins.

GRRRRRRRRRR

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Veratio

Veratio Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In High Roller it was really hit or miss. Win 500 million and loose 1 billion, all in a matter of minutes!

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last scratcher event I received four 3M scratchers, and a 12M platinum scratcher. :goofy:

• Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That just means you’re due. Oh wait, sorry, gambler mentality. I swear all I ever get is 5M in every gold scratcher and then the platinum varies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’d guess that there will be premium events this weekend for Labor Day.

8. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have enough for 4 nights at either Xmas or June/July, so punted the few hundred million I had left off @ 2.4m a spin on Dragon Power.

Get feature last spin!

Win 0, lol.

• Wow! Wow! x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OMG, it happened again. 12:30 scratcher event knocked out in one hour...all scratchers at 3M except one 5M.....stunning. :bang:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. JFO

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The other day I had an event where I got three 3M gold scratchers with a 4M silver scratcher.
    Hi Ho Silver!!!

• Wow! Wow! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. JFO

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In games with progress bars, I have tried building the progress bar's at a lower level and then going over the top at a higher level. A colossal failure. I am not sure the bonus for finishing a progress bar even varies between levels. I am also not sure they build faster at higher levels. But I REALLY like the way you are thinking!!!

12. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As my memory seems to tell me, yes the bonus for finishing a progress bar is indeed higher at different tier levels. Even if you build it at different levels it should be higher than just low rolling it. For example, spin 100 times at each level and it should be a pretty good payout even at the minimum bonus level, if that makes sense. I have pretty much abandoned those games in favor of Congo Cash, Ruby Hunter and Mayan Ruby. I've also been dabbling with Fire Eagle at the 4mill tier and haven't been disappointed in that I haven't lost much and gems are accruing quite fast. Now just need about 250 more gems to book my second Wynn stay. Will probably even keep playing after I'm back to zero. If you haven't yet stayed at the Wynn, it is really very nice.

Final Four/Santa Anita Derby
  13. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The way it works is to take a percentage of each bet you made as you earn progress. So for example if you bet and get 99 envelopes on HB by betting tier 1 then that will be banked. Switching to tier 4 for the last evelope will then only bank a percentage of that final bet and NOT affect the entire lot. Don’t know if I’ve explained that properly but basically it is based on each envelope you earn depending on the bet level and isn’t just based on what tier you bet on last when you access the feature.

So if you bet on tier 4 for every envelope you would get much more than better in tier 1 for half the time and then swapping to tier 4.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What he said.

Final Four/Santa Anita Derby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.