1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Comps' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

1. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't say with absolute certainty what the upgrade fee would be since I'm sure it will factor in dates and if you are a Red Card member or not, but when we booked an additional night stay with our comped nights from the game, we were offered an upgrade to the Panoramic View (28th - 60th floor) with 2 beds for $55/nt which was discounted $16 from the rack rate for that particular day. We had other upgrade offers that were as much as 45% off the rack rate during our dates.

2. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Played this game for a couple weeks, only purchase I made was $6.99 when I broke the “piggy bank.”

It did run non stop while I was at my desk at work, alternating between mega bets (2.4m) and smaller ones. My nights were 1.6k gems per night. I’d say I did ok there, if everything works out.

METSCHAPALOOZA19 (Buddy's kid is graduating college)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, i'm playing this game wrong then. I'm at level 35 but i only have 1200 gems.

I've been low-rolling it with the minimum bet, and i'll increase my bets to chase the scratch cards.

4. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it took me a while but I was lucky to have two nights that were bare minimum price.

5. bill82003

bill82003 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mostly the haunted house one, just purchased my 2 night stay in July for 4.7k. Will see if upgrade is offered and how much.

6. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m interested in the upgrade at he front desk as well.

7. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much was in your piggy bank? I wonder if it limits out.

8. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it was like 13 million chips. I did it the first day.

9. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. My desired dates are 1.5k and 2.7k for a total of 4.2k gems. The last 24 hours after my monster run, my chips fell to 5M and I am only at 1.7k gems. So I need another 2.5k gems for two nights, which I don't see happening unless I get lucky with bonuses and go on another monster run. The gamble of 200M in the high roller room was a bad call. I imagine I would be at around 2-2.3k gems if I skipped the high roller room and continued with 50-120k a spin instead.

So I may have to stick with 1 night instead of two, which is fine, but disappointing as I'll feel rushed to enjoy all that the Wynn has to offer. Luckily, the Wynn seems flexible about check-in times (old thread from 5 years ago indicated people checked in as early as 7am without any fees). I will be coming from Mandalay Bay.

June Trip - ???/Mandalay Bay/Wynn
    Spring Break! Harrah's/NY-NY
  10. DN86

DN86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me 6 months to earn 3600 gems for my 2 free nights.

Some of you guys earn amazingly fast. nice!

11. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else having trouble logging into the App this afternoon? I tried earlier and it would not connect and just tried again and had the same problem. I am new to the game -just downloaded the App last week. Is this a frequent problem?

12. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just in case anyone was curious...

I stopped the auto-spin once I got to 1,800 gems. I restarted it with 500 auto-spins. I am currently level 40, and have not leveled up during this time. I was playing Wynn Jackpots at 100k a spin. After 500 spins, I gained only 16 gems. I went from 20M in coins to 10.5M in coins.

So at this rate, 31.25 spins = 1 gem.

13. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What games have you guys had the most success with - for gaining coins specifically? And what games have you guys found to be the best for recycling coins in order to farm gems?

14. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Early on I had success with gaining coins from Enchanted Manor. Been lucky to hit a few “largish” (is that even a word?) playing 60k bets on Atlantis Thunder.

Lately I’ve been recycling coins mostly from Tree of Gold. It seems to pay more often only because there is nothing going towards a mega jackpot. I let it auto-spin earlier today for about 200+ spins at 480k each and gained 23 gems and my overall balance remained flat around 370 million chips.

• Like Like x 1
  15. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tree of Gold and Dragon Power are the only two games I played. I'd be lying to you if I told you I knew how they worked.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing Dragons, actually. Got down to 5M in coins, so I said fuck it, tried a new game, 400k a spin, knowing I was going to run out quickly, and bam, bonus! 88M bonus. So I reduced my bets back to 50k a spin (for now, lol). My goal is to get 100 gems a day, if possible. The more I level up, the harder it will be, but I figure if I keep hitting bonuses and get my bankroll up to 500-800M, then I can play the 400k a spin for a long time and accrue a lot of gems faster.

17. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice bonus win! Honestly I gobbled up gems real fast when I was betting big. I'd have to say I was rather lucky, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chips going up and down, between 100M and down to 40M. When I get desperate, I bet 400k or higher in hopes of getting a bonus. What helps is I limit myself to 20M in losses when bonus-hunting. Then I reduce my bets unless I hit big ones.

Trying to reach 2,150 today. Currently 2,062. Started at 2,000ish today. This game is getting harder and harder. Currently level 42.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep up the good fight. Patience >> paying for chips.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the problem... I have no patience!!! I just want to know when I will come home in June!! 1 or 2 nights at the Wynn is the big question, LOL! Just so I can keep an eye on the flights. I guess I could assume I will get two nights, and if failed, then get a comped room somewhere at CET or downtown!

UPDATE: Went on a nice bonus run in the high roller room (went there for a few spins) and hit back to back bonuses. Got up to 250M, so I went back to the lower bet rooms and bet 2Mish a spin until I got down to 100M in a variety of games. Now, I am at 2,201 gems with 81.6M. Saving my chips for the event (in about an hour).

New goal: Try to hit 2,300 today.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019