1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately that’s probably a path to chip ruin. If you’re spending that much time spinning I’m guessing that includes a lot of time not playing for scratchers, which are key to keeping you afloat barring extremely good luck.

2. BobDeBobberson

BobDeBobberson Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get what you are saying but I'm not sure that is the best strategy for everyone. I use the grind strategy during non-scratcher moments - alternating games at L2 levels at around 50 spins each game. I get aggressive during scratchers. I'm a week and one day in and have collected almost 2800 gems.

3. Mike fargo

Mike fargo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    won a jackpot for 9 billion in the high roller room the first week I downloaded the app so after I won I played the top bet at 22 million a spin all day and ran out in one day only but made over 7000 gems in one day practically but I have been having the problem where the gem bar gets stuck at the end I used my stay at the Wynn last week for 2 nights on the weekend was completely free had an awesome time but ever since I got back and used the gems the gem meter gets stuck at the end But still takes the same amount of betting as it did before the higher your level the more you have to bet to get a gem

4. Mike fargo

Mike fargo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your goal is 11000 gems bob you will have to get to level 80 i assume I have 10498 and am level 78 I would think I would have 11000 gems when I hit level 80 I have to spin a lot more now than when I did before to get one gem my friend is much lower level than me and takes him 6 mil of play to earn one gem but I have to play 10 mil to earn one at level 78

5. Whilestockslast

Whilestockslast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I have a booking currently so I can’t see what I need for another booking so it would be helpful if somebody could show me the current gem costs for June 26th 27th 28th Wednesday Thursday and Friday
    Thanks

6. FLACookieman

FLACookieman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0996.PNG

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Whilestockslast

Whilestockslast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. FLACookieman

FLACookieman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I’d spur some discussion about reasonably priced eats in or near the Wynn given that a) the participants in this thread must lean toward the frugal side given that we are playing this game and discussing it, and b) there are currently no food rewards via the Wynn Slots app.

My best tip is to sign up for the email club at Grimaldi’s, which is located in Palazzo on the end bordering Wynn, and they will send you an annual voucher (I think it’s worth close to $20) on your birthday month. I’m lucky in that my birthday is in June so it falls on my annual WSOP trip anyway. Of course, you can just make up a date for when you want to go when you sign up for the e-club.

What restaurants are in Fashion Show Mall?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. AndyG

AndyG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see that they increased the amount of gems needed for the two nights I wanted June 2nd / 3rd from 1800 per night to 2300 ; a " very nice raise" of
    27 % .

Back to the grind after playing for 11 days I am at 112M and 1200 gems ...

First time back since June 2019 ...
  11. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only ever eaten in the food court at the FSM, and wouldn't know of any developments as I haven't been that side of the North Strip for years.

Christmas on the Terrace
    New Year's Eve at Nomad
  12. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/restaurant-suggestions-near-wynn-please.160171/

^^^ This is a recent thread on restaurants near Wynn.

13. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi.
    I'm not sure about two things:
    1. I‘m european
    2.I got a newsletter a few days ago and booked Wynn for a few days. Are there any problems if I book 2 more nights now? The necessary points have now earned.

Has anyone already had personal experience? Were there any problems with the check-in?

14. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you can book any further nights, until you have stayed for the first booking.

You can cancel and rebook, I believe.

Few people have posted in the thread about stays using points, and no problems reported that I can recall.

Christmas on the Terrace
    New Year's Eve at Nomad
  15. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first booking are not comped nights via app. I payed for every night. This was an email promotion.

16. 3rdtimelucky

3rdtimelucky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had a really amazing run at the game this afternoon. I took a chance on a 30M Hyper Bonus on Hong Bao and netted 101M, giving me a total of 182M. Between that and playing for the platinum scratcher, I finished up the say at 240M. When I woke up today I had only 76M. Love days like this - just wish they weren't so few and far between for me!

I now have at least enough for 2 nights - hoping the rates don't increase between now and booking though.

Bankroll: 240M

Gems: 3023

Goal: 8.2k

• Like Like x 1
  17. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get you mean now, and hopefully someone can help.

I was looking to do the same, but the last 8 nights of my trip on top would have been double what it is to stay at Vdara, so just sticking with the 4 free nights :)

Christmas on the Terrace
    New Year's Eve at Nomad
  18. Mike fargo

Mike fargo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed it will drop the day of if you wait till last minute I booked one at 1900 gems the day I showed up it dropped to 1500 so better to wait till the day you go to book

19. RushAndRoulette

RushAndRoulette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just about to hit a billion coins and was languishing in the 900M range when I was about to get 220 envelopes on the Hong bao. I was 3 shy so I changed my bet to well over a few million for the last few spins and got a bonus game. It wound up giving me 900M so I went to over $1.8Billion. I have been able to get all bonuses on the tournaments today, and still have $1.6Billion tp play with. I am at level 60 and have 5566 Gems. I have spent nothing at all, but was tempted to break the piggy bank for the 100M coins, but now I will wait until I need them.

Does anyone know how many shields you get if you play the $80M battle? I was curious but too chicken to play at that level. I may try it for a day if it gives you a lot. I find winning 3 battles at $10M each is enough to get you the $6M bonus, but I always play a few $200K battles to make sure I get 40 shields. That magic number seems to always get me the bonus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  20. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would break it for $5, because at the stakes you're playing, it will be back to 100m in no time anyway.

Great run, and good luck!

Christmas on the Terrace
    New Year's Eve at Nomad
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.