1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Comps' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

1. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know yet if you have to pay resort fee on the reward rooms?

2. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw a post on a Facebook group earlier today that said that you could book 4 nights for free without resort fee. I’ll try to find it again and take a screen shot.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may be a dumb question, but does it only offer free nights at the Wynn, or is it either Wynn or Encore?

4. Phylis

Phylis Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play the Wynn online slots. Does anyone know the rules about buying rooms with gems? Can I save up my gems and comp several days in a row?

5. chris wright

chris wright Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just found game last night. what are the shields for, is it better playing battle mode than just a game
    ? I played prob 4 hours and got 227 gems and to level 21.

6. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sent a message to the Wynn Slots Game on Facebook and here was the answer.

Wynn Slots Game
    Chat Conversation Start
    [​IMG]
    1.6K people like this
    App Page
    MON 8:51 PM
    When you earn a "Free night" does that include Resort fees or do you still have to pay those?

1:21 PM
    [​IMG]
    Hi Joe, thanks for reaching out. It's complimentary stay so everything is included. You do not need to pay any tax or resort fees for the room.

7. Bondy3

Bondy3 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have spent $200 on coins in the app and I have earned 1550 gems. that is enough for a stay that cost $205 after taxes and fees. overall it was a fun experience but I don't think that its a way to earn free rooms unless you get really lucky, because I hit over a dozen jackpots of over 10 milion and still managed to spend all my coins and only have 1550 gems.

Also after about 75k spins, I have calculated that the hold on the slots averages to be 81%(or at least that's what it was for me after a LOT of spins)

I contacted them about the rate of coin gains and they said that I am right about average. so this is another way to stay at the wynn but not really a cheaper way to stay. it was fun though

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing on July 24th.
    I have not spent any real money on the game.
    I just redeemed 1 free night for my trip in February.

So for me it worked out to a free night (without resort fees) for casual playing when I was bored for the last 3 months.
    Luck will play a factor but I don't recall getting anything big to hit... If I can earn a free night every 3-4 months for something that is just a time killer when am bored then its all freebies to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. LVisBeautiful

LVisBeautiful Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is anyone still on this? Takes a lot of jewels to get a room, I usually play it when my Binions or my Vegas runs out, however, the games are really nice to look at on the phone.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    ***SPRING BREAK BABY***
  10. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play it and so does my SO. I'm currently at level 43, 2,510 gems, and a bankroll of 332,750,000.

He is level 39, 1,887 gems, and 92,650,000 bankroll.

We haven't spent a penny so far.

There was an upgrade a couple of days ago that improved the gem win rate, but slowed the levels. This is just an observation, not a fact.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have it on my iPad but it crashes/closes so often that it is difficult to play.

12. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pebbles,
    Do you have a strategy?

I have never gotten up the bankroll sizes you and your SO are at. The highest I have ever been was about 35,000,000.
    I usually play a few spins at 400,000 and if I hit then great, if I don't then I log off and collect the freebies later in the day and don't play again until I have enough to do atleast 5 more spins at 400,000.

• Like Like x 1
  13. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No strategy at all. We mostly play Enchanted Manor at 10k a spin for 500 spins at a time. I set it going whenever I'm passing during the day, collecting bonuses if they are due. I have the tablet beside me in the evening while I'm watching tv. When there is a tournament, I sometimes up it to 50k a spin for a while. Always start another 500 spins when I go to bed. These seem to be the lucky ones because I have almost always had more chips and gems the next morning.

Enchanted Manor doesn't stop spinning for any bonuses, that's the only reason I play that over most other games.

14. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So just got a new message from the Wyn Slots Facebook account

"Hi Joe, just double confirmed with Wynn, you do not need to pay tax since it's included in the price, but "Resort Fee" is not calculated in the online booking system Wynn gives us. So you may have to pay the resort fee at check in. Sorry about the confusion."

So I would assume you do in fact have to pay the resort fee.

15. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have not spent any money on the app. I don't play it as much as I do the Binion's and myKonami apps, so I am only at level 29 with 736 gems and a 78,769,300 bankroll, but I open the app frequently throughout the day to collect the three levels of rewards.

I have had the best luck on Gypsy Riches and Shields of Fortune. I like the new Joker Wheel 7s game, but it's streaky for me.

16. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the app give you the option for 2 queens when booking ?

17. PartTimeDegen

PartTimeDegen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not that I saw but I'll try at check in next month.

18. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed last week for three nights and didn't have to pay a resort fee. But it's not a comped resort fee, so to speak. You don't get wifi, gym access, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you have to ask not to pay the resort fee or did they just not charge you?
    I am staying 1 night with them in February just to check out the hotel (never stayed there)
    I would gladly not pay the fee and miss out on the wifi/amenities

20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't know where to post this since this game is similar to MyVegas...

Wynn now has "Wynn Slots" - only available on iOS or Android. You can work your way to free rooms (nothing else as of now). Free rooms start at 1.2k gems. I am already up to 46 gems after two hours of auto-spins. It allows you to start with 5M coins. I hit a few jackpots at minimum bet (12k coins) and am currently at 9.2M coins.

Just figured I'd share. I think this game is much less restrictive than MyVegas because from what I can see - weekends are NOT blacked out. In fact, there are hardly any black out dates, perfect for those who always wanted to stay at the Wynn (like me).

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere already.

EDIT: Sorry about that. Just saw this thread.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    June Trip - ???/Mandalay Bay/Wynn
    Spring Break! Harrah's/NY-NY