1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Comps' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

1. ngrund

ngrund Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    does anyone know if there are any limits to the rooms? like if I have enough gems in a year can I book two nights?
    And I am presuming that resort fees will be charged.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I downloaded it on Android earlier. Have just been playing whilst watching tv this evening. Am currently at level 10 with 72 gems. Better than I expected.

Next trip to Vegas
    • Like Like x 1
  3. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being that I never play slots in Vegas, this game gives me every reason not to play slots In Vegas cause I always lose at this game.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing a few weeks now and finally at 93. I save up before spinning and can't get any decent hits to keep it rolling. Finally had my first free game bonus after two weeks tonight lol.

5. msadrakula

msadrakula Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't hit any huge jackpots (one 20 million and bunch of 1-2 million) but I mostly play the two lowest levels of play 8K - $60K range. I played for about 1 week before the update and only got up to about 10 gems then after the update I was getting gems after about 500K worth of spins. Currently, I'm level 27 and it takes about 800K to earn a gem. If you are pretty good about collecting throughout the day and get a decent amount of the 12hr bonus you can collect 1.5-2.0 million chips per day. I currently have 474 gems which I don't think is too bad for 2 weeks of play. Even at 500 gems a month I should have enough for 4 free nights next summer if I pick some of the nights that only cost 1.4k - 1.6k per night.

6. bill82003

bill82003 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone playing that game?

How long do you think it will take for you to get 1 night free?

7. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep just started. I have 400 gems in 3 days but I have now run out of chips.

If I spend $20 I can see me getting close to 1 night maybe?

Going to try and survive on the free chips for aslong as I can so that will slow me down substantially :(

22 days in paradise <3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. bill82003

bill82003 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After one day and no more money I have 173 gems on level 17. My mom who also downloaded the game yesterday somehow has already accumulated 243 gems in maybe 5hrs of play level 21 and just under 100,000,000 million chips. At that rate she’s going to get a room in about 1.5weeks

• Wow! Wow! x 2
  9. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing since July 24th.
    I have not put any real money on the game and the biggest win I have had was around 10 million.
    I log in about 3 times a day to collect the freebies and one of those 3 times I will play for like 10-15 min.
    So after about 6-7 weeks of playing fairly steady I am at 1300 gems. (cheapest free room nights at 1500 gems)
    Soo.. it is not easy to get a free night but it is not unrealistic. My hope is to keep playing steady and try to get 3 free nights for my fall 2019 trip

First time staying at Harrah's
    • Like Like x 2
  10. bsalmoo

bsalmoo Tourist

Unlike those above me, I have put zero into the game - after a month I am just over 400 gems. I don't miss a lot of collections and bet between 8-60k. The payout ration is about 3-5% and gem collections have slowed down a lot since the first few weeks, and I am lucky to collect 5 gems a day. My wife is doing much worse. The reality is that without paying you are not getting a free room in under a year. No amount of internet message board boasting is going to change that fact.

• Like Like x 1
  11. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To underscore how tough it is to earn the rooms: I bought $100 in chips and hit a big jackpot (2.4 billion chip win) and I'm probably going to get 5 free rooms out of it (three over a weekend in December and a Sun & Mon in May). It ended up being well worth it to me in the end but I get how lucky I was after having made a big buy in.

12. FLACookieman

FLACookieman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did you see the 1500 gems for a free night?
    TIA

13. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was the cheapest free room listed at the time I wrote that.
    when I looked today I see the cheapest room is at 1.6k gems

14. FLACookieman

FLACookieman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry! my mistake. I meant where in the App do you see this info.
    TIA

15. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when you open up the app on the scrolling list of slots there is a picture of Wynn and Encore building with the caption "earn a Stay at the Wynn"
    It is right beside the "Battle mode" and "High Roller Room"

Some nights are like 4k gems.. some are 1.6k gems.

16. mslangen

mslangen Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After reading about this app here at the forum I started about a week ago. I just passed 1400 gems and at the moment I have about 45,000,000 chips. Not bad I think. First I played the lowest amount. After I got lucky and had about 40,000,000 chips I started playing the middle amount for a long time. After a few good wins I was at about 60,000,000 chips. At that time I had c.a. 450 gems. Then I started playing the third amount. From there I went up to about 200,000,000 chips. After that I started playing the Wynn Jackpots for 800,000 a spin till I was back at about 40,000,000 chips. While playing the third amount and the Wynn jackposts at 800,000 the gems were added much faster.

I don't have a strategy for the game, other then to stop playing if you are not winning anything at all. Now I am switching back to the middle amount for a while. The gems are coming slower, but you can play for a very long time and eventually you will get big wins again. After you are at say 60,000,000 start playing the third amount and see if you hit something. When it gives you nothing and you are at about 30,000,000 / 40,000,000 switch back to the middle amount. If you keep playing till all chips are gone you need much time to build it up and playing the lowest amount, so I try to avoid that. I don't know if this is true, but I had the feeling that I got more bonus rounds (at a higher rate) just after I started with the app. It seems that the bonus rounds are harder to get now. Maybe I was just lucky, I don't know.
    One more thing. Keep in mind that you need to invest lots of time in this game. If you have the time available and you love the entertainment the game gives you, then this is great way to get one or more free rooms at Wynn.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Pbear71

Pbear71 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What slot game do you play on it the most?

18. mslangen

mslangen Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apart from the Bonus wheel slots (with 3 reels) I play all games. Dragon Power and Royal Romance got me the most bonus games. Dragon Kill, Shields of Fortune and Wynn Jackpots got me tho highest prizes, so I tend to play these slots most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Guy_

Guy_ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play Dragon Power the most.

20. longviewsucks

longviewsucks Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked 2 nights in December. I earned 2400 gems in 4 days playing Dragon Power