1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RushAndRoulette

RushAndRoulette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In a day of paying only a little bit of attention to it, you should get two wheel spins which should net you at least around 400,000 chips, 6 Gold chests which should net you about 600,000 chips and maybe 40 Silver chests which should net you about 1,000,000 chips. That's 2M coins given to you. You should be able to churn that into 8M coin-in in a day. even if you just do the Battle mode tournament at 200K a battle, you will get credit for spins towards gems AND you should be able to tread water and get 2-3M more for finishing in the top 100.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everything turned out fine after I noticed that a bonus meter was almost filled to the top on the princess game. Got 12M off that and got the 2 remaining gems in 15 seconds.

3 nights booked for August now! I’m excited, I’ve never even played in the Wynn, let alone stayed there so should be fun.

• Like Like x 4
  3. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been grinding with bets on the second tier and only playing for the scratchers and I’m up to 240 million chips and nearly 1,900 gems in two weeks. I just wonder if I’m running above expectation or can consistently do this using this method.

4. Naoki26

Naoki26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like your doing good. I started playing last Friday I have 1300 gems 130m chips. I lost all of my chips on Wednesday and broke the piggy bank for 16m chips. Played a bunch of 9k spins. Got lucky and spun a few times at 60 won a 30m jackpot. Then spun a few at 480k won two jack pots that put me up to 110 and just have been playing at second tier since. While getting the scratchers. I try and average 150 gems a day.

5. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience: I started playing over a week ago and had 1 day that was very good & built the bank up to 260M+ chips, but finally went broke, broke the piggy bank for 40M+ chips, went broke again. I do not want to buy chips for a stay at Wynn, since I can stay at other nice properties for free. I wanted to earn enough for at least 2 nights, but I am stuck at 2060 gems & no luck gaining any momentum with chips, even low rolling at bet level 1. It just eats them up. Maybe I will just have to save up for a couple of weeks & try again. :cry:I have no idea how you win the huge platinum jackpots, but it never happened to me. The highest bet level I was able to maintain for a day was level 3, maybe some level 4 bets, but very few.

6. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Congrats on your early success I’m in the opposite end of the table. The slow grid and maybe I’ll get one night by June ?

7. michael cadena

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With this momentum you’ll have that by the mid of March.

Every time I read experiences like this I see how much this game loves making me grind and not get anything from it.

8. Naoki26

Naoki26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know what the price would be to upgrade to a Palor or Salon Suite?

9. michael cadena

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See it’s post and people like this who make me want to quote this game. Aha

When you say started playing recently how recent are we talking ?

10. KyleG

KyleG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on some of your previous posts it sounds like I was in the same position as you for a while. I downloaded the app at the beginning of December. I was always stuck around 30mm for a few weeks so I wound up just collecting coins and not playing so that my bankroll could accumulate. Got to about 60mm and was able to do some higher bets, never hit anything substantial but kept slowly increasing over time by mixing minimum bets with second level. Got to 320mm two weeks ago and then decided I would do some higher bets and now am sitting at 910mm with 3260 gems. I’ve noticed while doing scratchers that usually the payout rate is the worst at the beginning and end of the the biggest scratcher (the 50,000,000 or 200,000,000 coins for platinum). So usually if I’m trying to get the platinum I’ll bet high when I’m between 30mil chips and 170mil chips won. I’m just saying what worked for me and patterns that seem to play out over time. As for buying a chip package, that seems like you’re playing with fire, you could wind up going broke and have to purchase again which defeats the purpose of a comp room. I think it only makes sense to do that if your close to the time you need book, know with 100% certainty that the purchase will allow you to get the remaining gems you need, and that it would be impossible to get the necessary gems without purchasing the chip package.

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My outlook on Vegas also. I will stay wherever I feel comfy on a comp. I will make sure I pick the comp room that I want if there are multiple choices (such as Paris standard, red or burgundy), however I will skip the suite upgrades even when comped, so that I can 'save' it for back-end comps on food charges. I have stayed at MGM (didn't like it), Bellagio (2x) - felt the same way there. I just had this feeling someone was going to walk up to me and tell me that I didn't belong there because they just 'knew' I grew up a dirt poor kid. Now you & I both know that wouldn't happen but I could not get comfortable there. And had to pay a small fortune at snack place for a sammie that took me 45 minutes to get when my blood sugar was crashing - I need the quicker options available at smaller props. I'm a simple Midwest girl and I don't need more than I am comfortable with.

12. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only thing I haven't paid attention to is the mentioned 'battle mode'. Can someone explain that to me? I have been doing the scratchers - but not paying any attention to battle mode.

13. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone think at some point that they will have other offers besides free rooms?

14. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You select battle mode and pick a game and amount you wish to risk in 20 spins, you get matched up again one other person who is betting the same amount...after 20 spins the total won by both people are added together, whoever won the most wins the pot, the loser gets nothing. Win or lose, the amount wagered still goes towards the gem total.
    I only do battle mode when the tournament (found in the bottom left corner) is for a battle mode tournament....I always bet the lowest amount, each win gets you 2 tournament points, you want to have at least 10 wins (20 points), that should get you into a tie for 100th place, which will give you 3 million coins added to your total once the tourney is ended. If you bet more you can get more points for a win, but I am never going to win enough to place much higher so I don't bother above the base bet.

15. michael cadena

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes as for what it’s hard to says it’s so early
    Still in this games life.

16. Julians

Julians Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So my observation after more than one week. I have around about 1000 gems and 150m chips. When i start with tier 2 in games i lose my chips very quickly, but at tier 1 it isnt. so i have to accept that i only play on tier 1 (in my 500 spin rounds).

17. hoohoo2

hoohoo2 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know if I need to sign up for a Wynn red card in order to redeem free nights through this app?

18. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do not.
    I did not have a Red Card before redeeming my free night.
    I did sigh up for one after the fact but you do not need to.

19. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the payouts on the platinum scratchers?

20. dede021

dede021 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    40 million, 24, 8 and 5 I am not mistaken. I have yet to hit the 40 but have hit for 24, one day....

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.