1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Comps' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

1. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing on this app a few days ago after I saw this thread. To be honest, I've NEVER heard about it until now. My first initial thoughts after a few days of playing, it is a grind. But I find it more interesting and fun than MyVegas. With the battles and tournaments that go on, it's fun to play. I haven't bought any packages yet. Don't feel like putting any $$ in it, but a couple times I thought about getting the $100 package for 600mil chips. For Wynn, I think it'd be worth it IMO. There's no blackout dates, unlike MyVegas, where it's super restrictive now. Overall I'm not bored of the game yet and it seems fun for the time being, but we'll see in a couple of months. Thanks to all the posters with tips and info. I've learned a lot from this thread.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. Enjoying the app after starting it yesterday and hope to get a free night or two by my late June WSOP trip. Definitely would be worth to put a little money into it if necessary since the Wynn rooms are so nice.

3. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    does anyone play on both their phone and iPad, not at the same time? Can I download the app and login with Facebook and play on my iPad when at home and my phone when out and not without losing my current points?

4. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that you can play on two devices (phones) and have your stats carry-over on those devices. Only one of the devices is logged into Facebook and the other is signed on as a Guest in the app. I believe it may share the game information and stats based upon Apple ID for the devices. Not sure if it will be the same for phone and iPad, but I presume it would be.

Anniversary Trip
  5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd been messing about without buying anything, and have just bought the 600m chip package, and had it spinning most of the day with the phone on a wireless charger :haha:

Had about 300 gems when I got it, and now have 3000, with 1.2b chips.

Back again for another round!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  6. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it's possible. You can be logged into the same FB account on both devices, no need to do Guest. But of course you can only play on one device at a time.

7. michael cadena

michael cadena Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was gonna ask about buying chips and if it’s “worth it” I know that’s subject to each persons perspective. But I’m really thinking about it. If you don’t mind me ask but do you mind telling me how much you spent so far on this app ?

8. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bought that 4.99 offer, and then the 600m chips for 99.99.

9. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Down to 600m chips, but up to 5.1k gems.

Shooting for 6.4k, so I can get 4 free nights in the summer, and either supplement it with another 5, or just pick 4 nights when there are tourneys I want to play on the strip during the WSOP.

10. msadrakula

msadrakula Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bought the 100X multiplier for $99 back in Dec. I ended up getting over 1B chips out of the 3-day multiplier. The multipliers aren't for everyone, you have to be willing to do some serious collecting all the time. Before I bought the chips I was doing alright (about 3500 gems) but I was always running low or out of chips. Since I bought the chips I've been between 1B and 1.9B chips for the past 1 1/2 months and I"m almost at 8000 gems. Keep in mind that as your gem total goes up so does the amount you have spend to get each additional. I'm currently at 8M spent to earn one gem so the 3500 gems I earned before buying the chips were the easy ones to earn.

I've earned enough for four days in June which I priced out on their website (even with their Feb special pricing) at $996 with all the taxes and fees, so I'm happy with the $99 purchased (I actually had a coupon that brought it down to $89). I was a little worried that I would burn through the paid chips quickly and be upset but I've made them last even though sometimes I go a little crazy and can lost 300-500M chips in one sitting.

2019 Trip
  11. michael cadena

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to thank the two of you for the great info I really appreciate it very much. It seems to me that the main factors to getting chips is. Just hit it big and get lucky and buying chips helps it’s not a must but it’ll help you on the way. Also the people who started playing early seem to have gotten the best out of the gems early in before Wynn app slowed it down. I know playing the minnimum won’t help much and it’ll take a loooong time but that’s fine with me once I get the bank roll it seems that’s when you bet 40-50 k and when it goes down lower the bets to get it back up again ? I’ll keep you guys posted on my processs right now I’m st 200 gems a long way to go. I’m aiming for at least two days.

• Like Like x 1
  12. lokomo

lokomo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One question, please, does the 3-day Multiplier only count on the bonus or on the game win or on the scratchers? I think only on the bonus every 15 minutes or every 3/12 hours?

Back to Las Vegas
  13. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem at all, and I think you're 100% right on the get lucky aspect. If I hadn't I could have certainly busted my chips with only one night banked. However, I was willing to risk that, as one night at the Wynn is never likely to run much under $200 total.

Best of luck!

14. mikewolf13

mikewolf13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also keep eye on "piggy bank" i t grows everytime you spin unitl it hits $100MM and they you can open it for $5.....this is all i have spent. 6 weeks: 6,500 gems, 838MM in chips Level 65.

Anyone know when the calendar updates to next year...is it june-ish or later?

15. telero

telero Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think $100MM is a magic number for the piggy bank. I've done it twice, the first time around $25MM, which was still a pretty good deal for it, but not as good as the second time. I had won a couple of decent jackpots and played through them (made a lot of gems that way), and the second time the piggy bank was at $166MM when I bought it. Not sure what the earn rate is on it or if there is a min/max for it, but it can be a good deal for the price if it gets big.

16. michael cadena

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since my post last night I’m at 275 gems playing the min and yes it’s very very slow but rising steady but I’m in no rush. I can see how betting 40-50k would make it rise a lot faster but. I don’t have the bankroll for that right now.

17. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just bust a little after reaching 6000 gems, so need another 350 for the 4 night.

Think I'll pop the piggy, grind some scratchers and that should see me through.

Can't complain at 4 nights in the Wynn for that price :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. naccmet

naccmet Low-Roller

After reading through all of these posts, I feel so inadequate (Thank God I'm a blackjack player in real life). I downloaded the Wynn Slots app on Friday night and got the usual 8 million or so credits. I played them through, along with picking up my daily credits as available, whenever possible. I played mostly Wynn Jackpots and Tree of Gold, always at the minimum 20K/12K rate. I am currently "broke", sitting at level 23 with 193 gems. The most credits I ever had was slightly over 3 million last night, after my original allotment. How on earth did so many of you, who would have started with a similar amount of credits (and not buying any), get up in the hundreds of millions and into billions of credits. I understand that by gambling higher amounts and getting lucky, you would earn much more. But when you only have a million or so credits in the bank, betting higher amounts would only be a few spins and done. I'd rather get some play in and have fun, but compared to you guys, I am a bum! I also got my first scratch ticket today for a 2 million hit. Honestly, I wasn't even aware that they existed and not sure how it happened, but it was a nice surprise. I also see what everyone talks about in "hot/cold streaks". Other than last night, when I got "Free Spins" on Wynn Jackpots several times, I have only received them once, in all my other play. Maybe I just don't know what the hell I'm doing. Any suggestions are most welcome....
    BTW, my son, who started playing yesterday, is doing worse than I am. He only got 34 gems on his initial credits, where I had earned about 135 on mine.

19. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Luck, luck, and luck. Other games have been super kind to me. At a 60k bet, I once got 100M (I think?). So it really depends on luck.

Summer Break
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was exactly my scenario. The first day or too was pretty miserable after big losses and no chips. I try to get as many daily bonuses as I can (I actually have alerts set up on my phone to remind me.) I've been playing the game for about 8 days now. I currently have around 180mil, with a high of 245mil, and 1300 gems now. As others have mentioned, it's all luck. I think it was like day 3 and 4, it was like I couldn't lose. I hit a few large bonuses in 1 day, think a 3mil, then a 8mil, and then a few 1-2mils. Total win for the day was around 20mil. (I was at around 600k-700k around at that time). I started playing a bit heavier after the big wins for my 4th day around and it was the same, couldn't lose.I was spinning around 300k during those two hot streak days. After 2 days, it put me over the 200mil mark. Now, the last 2-3 days I just auto-spin at 500 at lower amounts. Cause the last 2-3 days, whatever I play I just lose. I think I lost like 7-9 battles in a row. Didn't matter which slot I played, I just lose, barely any free spins, and no net gain. Just be patient and grind through it!!!