1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by verylowroller, Jun 28, 2021.

1. verylowroller

verylowroller Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there. My wife and I are planning a trip in late July. One of the most important things we're looking for is a nice and relaxing pool area where we are guaranteed to get chairs near the pool without having to spring for a cabana or daybed. We've stayed at the Aria Sky Suites in the past and loved the Sky Pool, but I've read that things might be slipping a bit in terms of quality, and the price is a bit high.

I was thinking of booking at the Wynn Tower Suites but I haven't really been able to get a sense of how crowded the pool scene is. Would appreciate any insights people have.

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, the tower suites pools can get crowded only because they are very small (its two small pools). That said, I have always been able to get a lounger. Even though I always see a few people lined up at the pool in the mornings, I have generally found more seats available in the mornings than the afternoons there

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. verylowroller

verylowroller Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I should have clarified that I'd be fine using the regular Wynn pool too. I just assumed it would help to have the tower suites pool options as well. And in case it matters, most of the trip is mid-week.

4. Funkyfreaky

Funkyfreaky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the Wynn and Encore several times in the past few months and the only pools that were crowded were the tower suites pool because it is so small.

5. petevegas

petevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i was there June 12-15 and had no issue finding chairs at the Wynn Tower Suites pool. It was relaxing and a mellow vibe

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. clarencebeeks

clarencebeeks Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at Wynn pool 6/27 and 6/28 and I would describe the pool area as relatively slow. People line up early for the prime spots along the water, but there will be lots of empty chairs during the middle of the week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mbely1000

mbely1000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Wynn in the beginning of June, right after everything opened up. The pool was pretty busy but you could still snag a chair or two. However, my understanding is that it is quite a bit busier now and it is presumably much more difficult to get pool seating. But I can't imagine any hotel pool in Vegas where you would be guaranteed to get a seat.

8. NotSinatrasHand

NotSinatrasHand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for a price of a day bed, you would be guaranteed.

9. LVRaiders

LVRaiders VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be fine considering it's mid week travel.

• Agree Agree x 1
Tags: