1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn pool?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Tamilyn, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamilyn

Tamilyn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a way to get reserved seating at the Wynn pool other than reserving a cabana? Are the cabanas worth the $350???

2. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cabanas in general are worth the money if you have a group and are going to spend a lot of time at the pool. It just makes the day more fun and you dont have to worry about crowds and getting drink service etc.

3. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Short answer is "no" on reserved chairs and yes on the cabana. They have some lily pad chairs at the adult pool downstairs, but generally chairs are not exclusive anywhere else outside of a cabana. I concur completely with "the nuts" (above) that a cabana is worth it-even for two people if you intend to spend most of the day at the pool-you get comfortable chairs, sun or shade, a refrigerator, tv, dedicated cabana attendants, misters, etc. Wynn's cabana service is outstanding, in my opinion. We do not get a cabana very often because we're usually out early and in before lunch, but when we do get a cabana and spend most of the day out there, we think it's a posh experience. It seems like a high cost, but I've never regretted going for it. Like most everything at Wynn it's not cheap but it's an upscale experience hard to equal elsewhere. Just our opinion of course-we are known Wynn fans.

4. Lil Lo

Lil Lo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just got back from a weekend at the Wynn where we got a pool cabana for Saturday ($550+tax+tip). Everyone in my group universally agreed it was the best money we spent in Vegas. Food/drink service were spot on, and the misters really helped with the oppressive desert heat. I highly recommend it.

5. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cabanas are cheap of everyone splits it. That $350 could easily be $50 with a group.

6. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some follow up questions:

Would a Cabana be ok for 3 couples? Plenty of room and spots for 6 ppl?

What is the general atmosphere? We are looking for more chill, maybe some Bob Marley laid back music. No a jagerbomb chugging, bass thumping experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.