1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn policy for having 3 or or 4 in the room?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sunshineblue, May 27, 2020.

1. sunshineblue

sunshineblue Tourist

I am thinking of staying at the Wyn via the app. The last time I stayed using the app it was just a friend and myself. This trip it will either be 3 or 4 of us. Will they charge us extra for the 3rd and 4th in the room? If so how much? Will they then add a resort fee as well.

thanks

2. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn charges an extra $50 per night per occupant, for more than 2 in a room. There's no resort fees when redeeming a room via the Wynn Slots app.

3. B T

B T Engineer, gambler, drinker. Order varies in Vegas.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually on comps especially my CET comps they don't enforce this. It is policy at many resorts however. Personally I would just book my 2 Double Bed room via Wynn Slots App and not mention the additional guests. Ask for two keys and give the spare key to the other members of your party. Security won't stop and verify if too many people are in one room without paying the additional person rate.

This is against policy most likely (not sure on Wynn comped rooms) however it is up to us individually to abide by it since they don't really enforce it unless you might mention when checking in that you have a 4 people.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, this is one of those on-paper things that is really never enforced. You can also ask for additional keys pretty easily. It's like the "no outside food or drink" thing -- as long as you don't abuse it, they're not going to care too much. If you're asking for rollaways then they'll figure it out pretty quickly, but otherwise, I wouldn't worry much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no hotel that I know of that checks to see how many people are in the room. Just check in, (without 4 people standing there).

As to 4 people in a room - not my idea of a fun trip - but then again, nobody asked me.

• Agree Agree x 3