1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn May 24th - May 27th - Mini Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mdee, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Trip #30 is now in the Books! 10th stay at Wynn (our home away from home)

When we first arrived in Las Vegas I forgot to say No Tunnel and before we knew it we got Long Hauled which always sucks!

We saw J-Lo on Wed 24th and Le'Reve for the 2nd time on Friday 26th. I didn't go to the Spa this trip which is a little unusual for me but we did go to the pool a couple of times.

We went to Bellagio on Thursday but other than that, we pretty much stayed on Location this trip.

Wynn still has construction projects going on and it looks like Zooza Crackers might be gone forever. We shall see once they re-open the Sports Book. Slots were pretty tight
    but I managed to come in 4th on a Slot Tourney over at Encore. I didn't win anything but at one time I was in 20th place!

While checking my flight info on Thursday I noticed SWA had cancelled my flight going back home saying I was a No Show but after 1 Hour 30 mins on the phone with them I got it straightened out.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Horseplayer1

Horseplayer1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where do they have the Sports book now, in a temporary location by the Players Club at Encore? Do you know when the new Sports book opens? Was hearing August.

3. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like another great time, mdee!
    Congrats! :D

RICHARD

The Alperts Take Polo Towers!
  4. Geogran

Geogran Whooo. Whooo.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing your stay! We really like staying at Wynn also but because we don't win there we only stay there once every 12-18 months.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report! Sucks it took 90 minutes to get your flight straightened out. They missed scanning your boarding pass at the gate or something?

6. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is located at Encore out in the open living room style. They have a bunch of Flat Screen Monitors set up. August sounds about right.

7. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They kept saying they have a new system. Seems no one is liking it. I think someone deleted me by mistake. Inconvenient but they fixed it. They need more training I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.