1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn eShopping Credit Offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by maxev, Oct 2, 2021.

1. maxev

maxev High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly, the Wynn status matching thread was closed because it had morphed into talking about Wynn offers, but I kind of liked that because they were offers based on play while matching.

In any event, I received my first email offer after matching and staying.

Recap is here:
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/wynn-status-matching.184847/page-33

upload_2021-10-2_15-21-16.png

upload_2021-10-2_15-21-43.png

Looking through the fine print, here's how to double that amount:

upload_2021-10-2_15-25-42.png

I believe I've been tagged at a higher comp rate than I actually played, though maybe trip loss had something to do with it.

This offer doesn't show up on the website, and I don't see any other room/freeplay/resort credit offers yet.

--max

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same offer and have seen the same thing based on a match and some play without a stay in July.
    I started to receive event offers like slot tournaments via email only, those include a room and decent daily F&B. However the offers only only show various discounted rates.

My assumption is they have separate algorithms/requirements on the events.

Would be nice to have a rough idea of the play they expect for a basic comp room offer.
    (I'm getting the impression they may want 20,000-30,000 coin in for slots a day.)
    I'm staying there soon and may not bother playing much if that's the case.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2