1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Buffet Redemption

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by hokdo, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hokdo

hokdo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you buy one of the buffet rewards is it good for dinner? It doesn’t really say on the app.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's good for any meal that day.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use it for the brunch or the dinner seating.

4. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Additionally, one person in the Wynn Slots Tips and Tricks Facebook group confirmed he was able to use one adult buffet redemption for two kids. He said the cashier didn't know it was possible until she tried it.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Piggy backing on this... once we redeem the two buffets how soon can we book two buffets for the next day?

6. Bob1985

Bob1985 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reopens midnight

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sean Kearns

Sean Kearns Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buffets. At level one you can redeem 2 per month. Does anyone know what this means exactly? If I'm staying from the 28th-2nd can I book two buffets on the 29th and then again on the 1st? I assume so, but if anyone can confirm.... Assuming so can I book them both in advance or do I need to wait for my first set of buffets to be 'redeemed' and then I can book another two?

I plan to use my gems for nights and my wifes for buffets this summer. Just trying to get my duck in a row.

8. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It means that in every calendar month you can redeem for 2 buffets. Hence "2 per month."

That can be you twice, or you and a second person once. Think of it in terms of how many eaters (or how many people you would have to pay for if you paid for it), not how many parties or days or plates.

You can book exactly one buffet reservation (for 1 or 2 people) at a time. The day after that reservation, or once you cancel that reservation, you can book again.

9. Sean Kearns

Sean Kearns Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I understand 2 per month, but perhaps my question wasn't very clear. Seems by your answer I can't book two buffets on the 29th and then two more on the 1st of the next month (at least until after the 29th) which was what I wasn't sure about. Thanks!

10. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if I can murk up the water even more...

What does the game consider a redemption of the buffet? When you make the purchase or when you use it?

Example:
    Say I am level 1 and have access to 2 buffets per month.
    If I redeem points for 2 buffets today (January 22) for use on February 1, did the redemption occur in January or February? :hmmm:

11. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent question! Just a guess, but I would say the redemption date is probably the day you dine. I have a 50% chance of being correct.:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd guess it counts when you eat. Someone asked a variant of this on Facebook today (i.e. if you book at VIP2 for March 1, fall to VIP1 on Feb 1, can you book another two March buffets), and I suggested they ask the game team.

13. frankb

frankb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you book two buffets for one day, do you have to use both at the same time? Or could you use one for breakfast and the other for dinner?

14. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to use both at the same time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please clarify about booking a buffet. So if I am at level 2, I can book four buffets per month. In reading these answers, since I have not booked any buffets yet, I can only have one buffet booking date at a time? I would need to book and use whatever I booked before being able to book another buffet day even if it is within the same trip? I can also not book for future months if I have more than one trip coming up until the first trip buffets are used?

16. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So how it works is that you can book a max of 2 per day. You'd have to wait until the next day / midnight to book the remaining 2 of 4. Cross your fingers the buffet rewards are still available for the next day

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  17. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct. Just like you can't have more than one room booking date at a time, you can't have more than one buffet booking date at a time.

You can book another the day after your first one, between midnight and 4pm. Reward bookings close at 4pm.

One person on the Facebook group posted that he'd done four in a row that way. So it can be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.