1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn breakfast buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by beaumontbhoy, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaumontbhoy

beaumontbhoy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is available? Is it good?

2. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wasn't blown away with anything they have. Prefer Bellagio for the breakfast buffet over the Wynn.

3. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll second that I didn't care for it... Spice market at ph had more options

4. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The OP is trying to weigh a stay at Palazzo vs. Wynn. They got a great deal on the breakfast buffet @ Wynn. So it's not a matter of whether or not a buffet is better, but rather what sort of selection do they have for breakfast.

Sorry OP, can't help you, never had the breakfast buffet @ Wynn.

5. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

For quality, the Wynn breakfast buffet is superior to Spice Market.

The thing that sets Bellagio ahead of Wynn's breakfast is more variety.

However, in answer to your original query, the Wynn breakfast buffet is good. It just depends on whether you want to spend $20 on a buffet.

6. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering that every other breakfast buffet on the strip (at least those south of Encore) is between $16-$26, the Wynn buffet actually a decent value. It's an even better value if you come late in the morning and pay the breakfast price but get the lunch buffet offerings.

7. Thoness

Thoness Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. This is what we do whenever we stay at Palazzo/Venetian. I wasn't too impressed with the Bellagio breakfast but things may have changed as I went there about 3-4 years ago. Wynn brunch has also lost it's luster in the past 2 years. But between the two I would definitely go to the Wynn.

8. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn breakfast is good but most buffet breakfasts are the same. Except cosmopolitan/CP they outweigh the competition. And I don't know how anyone likes the spice market buffet or the rio seafood buffet, they are both horrific in my opinion. Most of the food seems to be on par with frozen TV dinners and is cold most of the time. The only buffets I enjoy are M Resort, Bellagio, Cosmo, Aria, CP, and Wynn. All of which are great choices for breakfast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.