1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wolfgang Puck Rewards Questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Ezzy711, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve never paid attention to the Puck rewards but since staying at Aria I thought I’d try his place at crystals as it seems pretty close. I’ll be there in September and when I looked at the rewards the current ones expire July 24. I thought that was a tad odd. Will the expiration dates change on that date for another 30 days so I will I have to wait until September to buy one? Are they always the same rewards? I’m solo but am considering the BOGO entree and bring the 2nd meal to bring back to the room. I cannot think they care if i don’t eat them there.

Thanks for your insights!

2. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost all the time the rewards are staying the same but. From what I’ve been told mobile myVEGAS and desktop could have different rewards at times and. Since you’ll be there in September just wait to redeem the reward you want till then. Since they do expire every 30 days. As for bogo and talking it up to your room I don’t know why there’d be a problem it’s your money but then again you never know

• Like Like x 1
  3. SFOtoLAS

SFOtoLAS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have dined at Cucina many times and the food is great! The last three times I used a myVegas rewards, Cucina gave me the discount but the reward did not show as redeemed each time.

• Like Like x 1