1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wizard's Coupon Giveaway

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by WIZARD, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WIZARD

WIZARD You're gonna need a bigger Boat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WIZARD’S - LVA/ACG Coupon Giveaway!!!

CLOSED - Wizard's Coupon Giveaway is CLOSED

I will ask that you list your top 10 -15 individual LVA/ACG coupons that you want, in preferential order.
    The more coupons that you ask for, the better your chances are to get something.
    PM (Private Message) me your list and your address with your request.
    To keep it simple, this offer is only for people that live in the lower 48 of the United States.
    As I have always done, I will mail to you, at my expense.
    This is NOT a first come first served proposition, you will have 8+ days to PM me from the time of this initial post,
    this post/offer closes at 11:59 pm C.T. Friday on November 4th and the coupons will be mailed out on Tuesday Nov.8th.
    I plan on mailing coupons to the top 10 to 15 people that can benefit the most from the many coupons that I have available.
    If you and I have traded coupons in the past, that will be taken into consideration (please note in message to me).

Everybody that I have dealt with on this site has been very helpful and friendly and I am just trying to get some unused coupons into the hands of people that will appreciate them instead of the coupons being wasted.
    The thing that I ask is that when you are done with your trip, that you do the same for others and that you remember me next year.
    The last thing that I want is for somebody to miss out on a trade because of this giveaway, if somebody needs a specific coupon and post a request for it and you do not need yours, then I hope that you would send it to them.

Thank you!
    WIZARD

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  2. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas High-Roller

Nice thing you are doing, Wizard! I hope the gambling gods award you richly for your generosity!

Cheers,
    Kelly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.