1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Wife's account has different awards than mine

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 16gauge, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are long time myVegas players dating back to pre-resort fee days, two night suite rewards, ect.. . Though we have 500,000+ gold coins each, we have not used anything in the past couple years as there was nothing of interest to us. However, we just booked for early October with each of us using a one night Aria room. Her account (level 600+) shows a couple buffets for two awards. My account (@ level 350) does not. We play on a computer, not a phone, so this is not the scenario that some mobile users get calling them locals. 95% of the awards she has I have with the exception of a few "for two" awards. Neither of us has ever purchased chips. I'm just curious why her account has items that mine does not.

2. gerard1018

gerard1018 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that certain awards only become available when you reach higher levels. I cannot remember specifics, but I came across the same thing until I moved up.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are also some rewards that are only available to those who have spent certain ammounts buying chips. I think both our accounts are over 350 but well under 600 and we don't have any Buffets for two available on ours.

Edited to add: on one of our accounts we've purchased chips but probably less than $30 total and on the other we haven't purchased any.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.