We are supposed to go 7/22 as the back up plan for our 25th anniversary trip to Hawaii that got canceled. I change my mind pretty much hourly at this point. I do keep checking here and if things close down, that would make the decision easy. But I really want to go so I hope things improve and everything is open, but then I have the decision to make. I’m just so torn!