1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Who was I fooling?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Snowbelle3, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yo Sco, wait a minute, you can't go back before I go back! :D I still think back fondly on the Meet & Greet at PepperMill and the Riviera Comedy Club, good times. Have a great trip! I heard VegasNut and LadyFortuna might be coming back in October.

2. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Elvis has left the building

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who are you again!?

Just kidding. Loved your prior trip reports from all parts Vegas and look forward to reading about your future adventures.

This is my longest Vegas-less stretch (Dec 3, 2012 - Aug 21, 2013). I'm looking forward to my trip much more this year than when I've hit multiple times the past five years (mainly due to numerous free flights for business / vouchers earned for getting bumped). At some point it's probably good to recharge the batteries and take a mental break until it is time you REALLY want to go back.

The dopamine is released throughout the planning, booking, waiting stage.

3. VPDana

VPDana High-Roller

I live in the Midwest, St. Louis, MO to be exact.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that you're back, I hope you find time to get some of those interesting threads started!

4. Slick

Slick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to see you back kid! We look forward to the trip report!

5. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sco5123 is back in Vegas and all is right with the world.

It's so good to see you here. I took a bit of a hiatus myself and just recently started snooping here again after deciding to take a Vegas Break. Darned if my mind didn't start making excuses to go again … so I am going in a bout a month -and-a-half.

6. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @LolaDoggie Thanks lady! Yay! :thumbsup:

@travelfiend LOL Yes that was really good times! Lots of fun we had! It's funny because I was initially going to go back in October--had it all booked an everything. But I changed it to earlier because I needed to get out soon lol. Wish I would have known.

@vivalasvegas Thank you! I was thinking I really would go on a long hiatus but it is not yet in the cards. How did you make it? lol Oh dopamine! :D

@Vpdana I hope to start some threads soon. :) :) :)

@Slick Thanks Slick!!!

@booker hahahahaha :D It's good to be back! Thanks a lot! Yes, we start off with the best intentions.

7. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to read 'bout the break up. Good to hear you have your Vegas vibe back. I have returned from Vegas adventures thinking that I was over it. Only to start trip planning weeks later. Have an awesome trip.

later, GVJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.