1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Who is lucky?

Discussion in 'Slots' started by Skeezy513, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeezy513

Skeezy513 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to LV a couple hand full of times and am going back again in March... I've had winning trips and I've had trips where I had to really be careful not to blow through my bank roll to early! I've seen and done a lot in Las Vegas but have never had a hand pay! I normally play quarter slots and mix in dollars from time to time...

So I ask of you wonderful VMB people from all around the world! Which slot machine is going to be my lucky hand pay jackpot in March!?

Thank you in advance!
    Scott

2. Mattwall

Mattwall Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I seem to win on slots. Not every trip but every game I play I just have good hits and if I were more disciplined and walked away I would have quite a few winning sessions.

I do tend to play max bet or close to it but I play slow - not one press a minute but after each spin I tend to look around and take in the sights. The RNG seems to cooperate.

Truth is i really enjoy Vegas and like to look around and take it all in constantly

I don't have any slot rules but I tend to play video slots and tend to stay away from real reel slots and Asian themes. Have had no luck on both those.

3. Jon E Coyote

Jon E Coyote Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems I can only win on the older machines, I've hit several Cashman Tonight majors and hit some really good bonuses on the original Cashmans.

I could sink $100s into something like Walking Dead, Big Bang etc, and get little to no payback, and NEVER hit a good bonus. I'm convinced it would take $100,000 to win a grand on one of those new Buffalo, I have no idea how those are even legal lol

My only hand pays there were on the old Jaws machines X2 and a Sizzling 7s reel game once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.