1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which Diamond Status (diamond, plus, elite) do you get with the Founders Card?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by yumapapag, Jun 24, 2021.

1. yumapapag

yumapapag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been doing some research and have come upon some conflicting information. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

2. ref59405

ref59405 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Diamond

• Like Like x 1
  3. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Basic Diamond. Good for resort fees, parking and little else.

Goodbye ElDiablo
    Only three days
    • Like Like x 1
  4. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VIP checkin, $100 annual celebration meal. You can also use it to match mLife, Wynn, Circa for their benefits.

No resort fees is the best.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. yumapapag

yumapapag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

6. Mr Bulldops

Mr Bulldops Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get it while you can. I don't have any inside info, but with the way they have been cutting, I see them re-examining their FoundersCard and Wyndham partnerships soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. yumapapag

yumapapag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't even think about that. Good point.

8. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would still make sure you are going to use the benefits fairly quickly after you sign up just in case. Currently, if you cancel or don't renew, your diamond status is revoked shortly after. If the CET/Founder's Card partnership isn't renewed, you would lose your diamond status also. There is a thread about this every year in January before CET expires as the CET/Founder's Card partnership doesn't usually renew until February.

• Like Like x 1
  9. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get it while you can even if it’s already half the year and they could stop the partnership early next year. I got it last Sept for $99. Only downside is it’s $100 higher the following year but if you’re hedging your bet that Caesars will end the partnership it might be the way to go.

Stay a few nights and use the $100 birthday dinner and you’ll be ahead. Winning!

• Like Like x 1
  10. yumapapag

yumapapag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas in August and October so I'll definitely be using the benefits quick! Plus I'll try and tier match as many properties as I can while I'm there.

11. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got an email about getting Founders Card for a 12 month free trial. I am already Diamond, so not much for me.

But a friend is heading to Vegas soon. Do they get the $100 meal thing? Gonna guess they do not get the daily 4 drinks at entry level Diamond.

Anything else worth it in Vegas?

12. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me, it was the diamond dinner, line cutting, and diamond show tickets (RIP). If they're staying at a CET property, they should get resort fees waived as well.

Relax to the Max
  13. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Base Diamond and NO points. If you want a higher level, you're starting from 0.

Borgata Atlantic City - 2 nights comped
    (tentative) First HGS weekend
    • Like Like x 1
  14. mgvegas

mgvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time they offered this (that I know of) it didn't include Caesars Diamond. https://www.doctorofcredit.com/founderscard-3-months-of-membership-for-free/
    Do you know if that has changed and it's now included in the free trial?

15. yumapapag

yumapapag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn’t finish the application because I’ll end up staying at CET only once this year and it won’t be worth it this year. They told me to send them a business card or linkedin profile and I might be able to get a free 6 month membership. I did but then they said they were all out of free memberships…

16. DaveDandry

DaveDandry Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Founderscard has been a great benefit for us, we have/will stay at a Caesars property about 14 nights this year, with no resort fees. Wife and I both used our $100 celebration dinners, and we are religious about using our 4 daily drink vouchers (Starbucks mainly). All that for $200 for both my wife and myself. They've been predicting the demise of the partnership for the last 6 years, but it keeps getting renewed. My renewal comes up in May, so I have plenty of time to decide if I want to keep FC or not, I would not pay over $200 though.

• Like Like x 1
  17. JoeBlack

JoeBlack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Remember to keep in mind after you sign up for founders and enroll for diamond it can take 2 weeks to actually see Diamond Status applied to your CET account. So don't sign up last minute. At least 1 month prior I would say. If you plan to travel to Vegas once per year for 5nights+ then you break even. Remember Lake Tahoe and other destinations not just vegas. I traveled to a few other placed with my founders Diamond when I was getting comp'd rooms everywhere all the time. Waived resort fees and the Laurel Lounge access where the key benefits. Also skipping the lines at CET Buffets was nice and the 100dollar celeb dinner. Well worth it if you can get it for 300 or less.

• Like Like x 1
  18. yumapapag

yumapapag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will definitely be trying it out next year. I want to make sure I take full advantage of the perks. Planning on a February trip so I’ll sign up in January. The resort fees alone should cover the cost of the card.

19. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 4 daily drink vouchers are for Diamond Plus and higher. Just obtaining a Founders card does not get you that perk

20. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're getting the vouchers, you may have inadvertently earned Diamond plus, also since you're only earning 4 vouchers that tells me only one of you is Diamond plus.