1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which Diamond show to see?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by rogue, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually (in November) managed to get Mat on race weekend. I went to the box office immediately upon arrival. Was able to get it for two nights later. I had read somewhere that they wouldn't let you book Diamond tix more than 5 days out. Not sure if that is accurate or not. I just planned on trying to get them for the last night (5 night stay, but he had a couple tix to the late show just two nights later. We really enjoyed it.

I actually enjoyed Paranormal also - small venue and entertaining show. Enjoyed Penn & Teller. Did not like Menopause the Musical (probably the only person who doesn't like it lol).

If I go in April I will try for Wayne Newton and either Mat again or Bronx Wanderers. I actually miss the High Roller tickets. REALLY miss Human Nature.

• Like Like x 1
  2. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually went to see World of Wonder this past Saturday and enjoyed it. I think anyone who expects to see a Cirque caliber show is setting themselves up for disappointment (and I think many do because of the ticket price). I'd go see it again though rather than many of the free shows offered. It definitely had some very entertaining moments.

3. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from Vegas. Was able to see:

Bronx Wanderers - great as usual and in a very nice venue (the Matt Franco theater at the Linq; where the show was even more enjoyable)

and

Wayne Newton - my first time to see him in person (Cleopatra's Barge at Caesars Palace). Although he has lost some of his singing capability he is still a great entertainer. His stories, jokes, etc were very enjoyable (for me, somewhat reminiscent of the Rat Pack). I would rate him at number 3 in my list above (right after Bronx Wanderers and before Tenors of Rock). I'm very glad I went! Thanks to Happygirl21 for her mention of him in this thread!

• Love Love x 1
  4. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay! Glad you got to see him, as he uy's a bit of an icon there. He was at Bally's, when I saw him in November. It was just a lot of fun, in general. People were all into him and his show.

I've never seen Bronx Wonderers but keep hearing really good things, next time! Hope your entire trip was a blast!

Girls trip
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.