1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which Cosmo Wraparound if top priority is noise?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by JoeLi, Apr 8, 2021.

1. JoeLi

JoeLi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is, low noise from the pool, street, etc. I understand that having higher floors will help mitigate it, but let’s say I can’t get a higher room.

Which tower and which corner for the wraparound should I be asking for if my top priority is low noise? Bonus if I could find low noise AND view...

2. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on my experience, I'd say either Northeast corner of the Chelsea Tower or Northwest corner of Boulevard Tower for both view and quiet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree.

Room 93 in Boulevard is probably the quieter of the two. The one is Chelsea is going to get noise from the Marquee pool which is the party pool.

Both are fountain views.

upload_2021-4-8_19-21-37.png

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Elf70

Elf70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The “01” in Chelsea has a fountain view but is extremely noisy with Marquee open. The “93” in Boulevard has some Marquee noise but much less than the Chelsea tower. The “78” in Boulevard has fountain and strip views. It has some noise from the strip but nothing compared to Marquee noise. The 78’s can be hard to get as they are the premium wrap arounds. If you get a 78 try for higher than floor 25. Anything lower, the view is partially blocked by the Bellagio sign.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just for reference, 93 in Boulevard is the northwest corner, 78 is the northeast corner.

Noise from the strip itself is mostly the occasional siren or souped up motorcycle, not a lot of car horns honking or anything.

6. JoeLi

JoeLi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got it, I'll keep that in mind. Assuming I can't get the 93 or 78, how do the 89 or 82 compare? Would least desirable be the 02 in the Chelsea tower since it seems to get both the noise and worst view?

7. MCann

MCann VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with northwest boulevard. Also, just for reference, we moved from somewhere in the mid 20s in a Boulevard 97 room (terrace studio in the center of fountain view side) to low 60s floor 97 room, and there was significant noise reduction, as in it went from a lot of noise, to virtually no noise, from people and places and the strip. Only thing you hear in the 50s and up on that side of boulevard is airplanes, a few revving engines every now and then, and the high shots of the Bellagio fountain. On the northeast corner I think noise from the very busy area around PHo / Miracale mile is going to bounce between buildings and might make it up to your room a lot more than pool noise on the west side. When we were on 29 or whatever floor, we had a lot of loud noise from Beer Park too and they were at 25% capacity at the time if I'm not mistaken. That also didnt make it's way up to the 50s, and every other time I've been in floors 60 to 69 and never had any noise from the strip at all. Cant even hear the Bellagio music if you squint and lean over and concentrate from up there.

Trying a new place
    50/50, but I have flights booked, might even stay at Harrah's
  8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The southwest corner of Boulevard (room 89) is probably as bad as 02 in Chelsea. That whole southern side of Boulevard gets the party pool noise, and they crank it all day.

9. Elf70

Elf70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 82 would be your best bet for quiet and it should have a nice view of the south strip and airport if you like to watch planes landing and taking off. I’ve never stayed in the Chelsea 02 but I imagine it’s very noisy.