1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where to Stay in March (Advice needed)

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Rockinarl, Jan 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbely1000

mbely1000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go V/P two queen rooms. There are two queen beds and a sofa bed so each room can comfortably fit 3 grown men each. V/P has great restaurants too. I think their rooms are pretty affordable right now too.

2. airblaster503

airblaster503 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the choice of the executive suite at MGM is good, that gives you a room with a bit of living space to gather in, have stayed in it twice myself for that reason. Like mentioned above, I would also consider Venetian Palazzo, all their rooms are suites that you can do 2 queens with a separate living space for gathering that also has a pullout queen bed from the sectional.

3. Attaboy

Attaboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why would one EVER freely tell the host what their bankroll is? If it’s asked, lie.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because that trick only works once.

5. Attaboy

Attaboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But he said he’s staying somewhere that he wouldn’t ever stay himself. I wouldn’t advocate doing that at your usual property, but that wasn’t what the op was about.

6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With all due respect, I didn't read him as saying that -- I read it as saying he was staying at a place he doesn't normally stay at himself, not that they're places he "wouldn't ever stay" at. And considering that he said he often stays at Bellagio, that's a unified player management system across MGM, so it'll filter around.

7. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For high rollers, the credit line is usually a good gauge of the bankroll (because you can only carry so much cash legally and safely).
    So you can't really lie about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Legion

Legion High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

No limit/law on how much cash you can carry in United States.

9. Attaboy

Attaboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a 100k credit line at caesars and Wynn, but rarely tap into it bc I take quite a bit of cash. It’s only a backup and the most I’ve ever accessed from those credit lines is 20k.

10. J0HN

J0HN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to put in another vote for Delano with 1 2-room and 1 regular suite. Tram to Luxor/Excalibur (not sure if open) for lower limits and walkway to access NYNY so easy movement across town. Add in the wave pool and lazy river. As mentioned, if you do book Delano and have a higher end credit card/use a Virtuoso travel agent/etc. - you can often get breakfast/resort credits/etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.