1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where can I get a good Grasshopper?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by mebetj15, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mebetj15

mebetj15 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bringing my 84 yo dad to Vegas and he loves the classic after-dinner ice cream drink...the Grasshopper! Does anyone know where we can get a good grasshopper in town? He likes the ones made with ice cream, not the crushed ice and heavy cream cheepos. Thanks in advance!

-T. J.

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't seen a Grasshopper since my Dad made one about 35 years ago. I'm sure the Peppermill Fireside Lounge makes one. I had a couple Stingers there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My parents used to love those too. So do I but it's been ages since I had one (same with the Brandy Alexander, another great ice cream drink).

The Peppermill does have the Grasshopper on their online drink menu. However, that drink can be made without ice cream (I've seen it that way many times) but given that they also have the Brandy Alexander on their menu I would guess it's the ice cream drink.

4. King_ryan

King_ryan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A little late, but Cosmo's first floor of the Chandelier Bar has a good grasshopper type cocktail. I don't know if they use ice cream, but it tasted fantastic.

IMG_5361.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.