Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Kisby, Feb 11, 2020.
1. Pick up Gaming Today
2. Have prime rib somewhere
4. Take in a 12-step meeting
Walk a lot.
Sleep just enough to stay alive
Spend questionable amounts of $ at Sapphire
Whenever I'm in Vegas, I always:
Thank God every day that I'm fortunate enough to enjoy Vegas as much as I do...
Play at least one pull in an airport slot machine upon arrival
Sit down at a bar, start playing VP and grab my first beer
Fall asleep by 9pm only to wake up at 3am. Hit casino bars at 4am and start drinking and be drunk by 7am. Try and spot the call girls during this drinking time.(hardly any around at those hours)
Some days walk the strip as the sun comes up and take photos. (at least once a trip)
Lose, lose, lose.
1. Drink too much
2. Eat too much
3. Shoot craps too much
1) Stop at the Walmart in King Az on the way to Vegas (we drive from NM) for a bottle of Tito’s, patron, beer, juice, water, snacks, limes and cigarettes for the room! lol cheaper than the strip!
3)El Gordos tacos
1) Fat Tuesday's 190 octane + 3 shots
2) Make sure to try at least 1 or 2 new places to eat that I haven't yet
3) Make sure that whoever I'm with has a great time also
4) Pool time, get some of that Vitamin D
5) Downtown at least 1 day
6) Gamble until I can't stay awake / stumble anymore!
That one is kind of interesting.
Most places DT don't even have a pai gow table open at 6:00 a.m.
Smoke an outrageous amount of cigarettes even though I don’t smoke at any other time of the year...
Play A LOT of video poker
Walk the strip early in the morning with a coffee
Visit the Bellagio conservatory
Have breakfast on the patio at Mon Ami Gabi
Smoke cigars at Davidoff cigar bar
(1) Neighborhood dive bars
(2) Small tall all
(3) Eat one steak
(4) Go someplace in town I've never been to
Try to do one photo walk or drive.
1. Drink from the moment i get on the plane to go to Vegas until I get on the plane to leave
2. Drink as much as possible while buying as little alcohol as necessary
3. Play craps
4. Play VP and bet sports
5. Bet on sports I don't care about just so I have something to watch at the bartop
6. Dump my pockets every night before getting into bed
7. Spend most mornings wondering why my pocket dump looks like it does and not like I think it "should"
8. Start a TR promising to finish it
9. Maintain said TR for about 48 hours
10. Neglect TR from day 3 on
11. Constantly think "I should stop drinking and update my TR"
12. Order another drink during step 11, above
13. Have a fantastic time.
14. Take a ton of pictures
1. Go directly to NYNY after checking into my hotel room (no matter which hotel I'm staying at) and eat at Sirrico's Pizza.
2. Watch at least one Bellagio fountain show per night
3. Check out Bellagio's conservatory
4. Triple the amount of steps I take each day.
5. As I'm checking out I wonder where the time went? Didn't I just get here?
Man, I really like it there. I thought I was the only one! I don't begrudge the people who prefer Red Rock and other pizza locales, but man I really dig Sirrico's.
1. When I get off the plane, I laugh (to myself) at all the losers waiting to board at the gate.
2. Drink a beer by 7am, cause I can.
3. Gamble a crapload.
4. Drop a large bet on black at the roulette table.
5. Nap in the afternoon, cause I can.
6. Get drunk twice in one day at least once every trip.
7. Curse out the people getting off the plane (to myself) when I’m waiting to catch my flight home.
Go to The Egg & I as much as possible for breakfasts.
Drink stupid amounts of Vodka.
Fine dining for dinners.
Rent a car to explore the valley.
Have pizza at Good Pie at least once.
This has been on my Vegas bucket list the last few trips but I am yet to take the effort to get to a dispensary (normally too busy drinking and gambling). Is there a good dispensary either on the strip or on the way from McCarran to the strip that I could possibly visit?
I know once I get to the strip my chances of actually getting out and doing it plummet greatly.
People watch, AND when I see a couple taking each other's photo, ask if they want me to do a photo of both of them.
Poker ~ Cash games and tournaments
A crap session or two
Get so busy having fun that I forget to eat, then overeat and then feel crappy at night
Tell myself not to do that ever again
Do it again
Separate names with a comma.