Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Kisby, Feb 11, 2020.
Fat Tuesday's 190 octane.
Wish I had more money.
Yeah. It's flat out the best gin I've had. At least for my taste. Another Oregon product I'd like to try is a single malt from Rogue Distillery of the Rogue Brewing fame. I just don't want to spend $60 after tax and licence to find out it's closer to Highland than Speyside.
2nd the Megabucks, I do that too!
1. This is kinda unusual, its not even good odds, but I play bingo at the Plaza..its weirdly become a thing midday when its hot or I'm tired, and I need a break, free drinks and $60-80 bucks, an hour not to have to think at all.
2. Randomly bet on Sports, just no thought put in at all, low rolling a few bucks, based on the cuteness of mascot, and actually win regularly.
3. Play the classic horse race at the D
4. Take the Binions $$ Picture, so many have been done, its become a thing to see how old my hubs and I are getting over the years.
I actually lost 3 lbs during my weeklong Halloween trip. I guess all of the walking that I was doing burned off the excess calories, since I was eating way more than I normally do at home, not to mention all of the desserts and whatnot that I was eating.
Eat good food
Sleep very little
Early morning exploring/walking
Frozen Baileys for breakfast (almost always)
Go the North outlets
Eat at nathans/wahlburgers/blue ribbon friend chicken and 7 buffets.
Ok, can I just say I hate you! LOL No offense!
I walk more than I ever do at home. I even go the gym in Vegas, but I still gain. I'm guessing it's the multiple upon multiple lemon drops and baileys!!
Play video poker and craps.
Eat at, at least, one buffet.
Get stumbling drunk one time each trip.
Rent a car and find something new to see and/or do...preferably not when I'm stumbling drunk.
Lose weight...all that walking and no mid-meal snacking like I do at home.
1. Guzzle water
2. Play poker
3. Eat at Mon Ami, Mesa Grill, and Bouchon
4. Watch those damn fountains for hours every night. Never get tired of it.
5. Wonder where all the time went as I leave
Well I usually gain a few too, so don't feel bad @Astribling . The pounds don't show up on the scale for a week or two, but then they're like "we're here to stay" lol. Takes another month to get them off!
Drink to much
Play BJ at ElCo
Eat at least once at Le Thai
Have a drink or two or three at Golden Tiki
Sit at a Fremont St bar and people watch, while drinking to much
Always do one new thing each trip
Breakfast at Mon Ami & hopefully at Margaritaville also
Dress up one night in a little black dress for supper somewhere nice
Play Outback Jack
Eat at Noodle Exchange
Go to a buffet
Take a shuttle or bus somewhere
Eat at In n Out
Go to Trader Joe's
Go to Harbor Freight
Market St Café Prime Rib special
Market St Café Oxtail soup
Visit the 99 cent stores
Visit Belz outlets (south premium outlet mall)
Rent a Car and drive around
Visit Strip Clubs!
Have at least one Sinatra Smash. Okay, maybe more than one.
Leave the room curtains open for a glorious dawn view of the mountains.
Sit at the bar rather than a table. Have convivial meal with people I've never met before and probably never will again.
Nacho Daddy Happy Hour
Octane 190 @ Fat Tuesday (add extra shot)
$100 in Pinball @ $15spin
Play in a daily poker tournament.
Feel dehydrated, no matter how little booze I drink or how much water I drink. Those little tiny comp water bottles are always worth their weight in gold
1. Wake up super early for no apparent reason.
2. Visit in and out (because where I live we do not have one)
3. Steal the pens and notepads from the room
1. Spa/Pool in the morning
2. Load up on fruit for breakfast
3. Walk the strip for an hour or so after dinner each evening
4. Have a nice drink at a bar/lounge for a nightcap
5. Have "Forensic Files" on the TV for background noise when I go to sleep
Separate names with a comma.