1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When do you plan on returning?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by pressitagain, Dec 14, 2020.

1. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Vegas 3 times this year (I am here now, eating my last breakfast before flying home) and I won't be back until restaurants no longer require reservations. I didn't realize how frustrating it would be. This is Vegas. I never know if I will be in bed at 9 sulking about my losses or out until 5 sm winning all the money. That makes it difficult to plan for breakfast in advance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once we make it to Disney :D As we were supposed to do Vegas/Cali in May then Miami/Key West in October 2020 then Disney in March this year. I have many gift cards for the Disney trip so just want to get rid of those.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just cancelled Jan. & Feb Wynn comp stays. Will try for summer when those offers come out.
    I had been holding out slim hope of going, but I pay too much attention to Sonyas covid updates.
    I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was maybe only a 25% chance we were going to go in 2020 anyway as we had other plans so that went to zero. I would now put things at 25% for the fall 2021. We have too many things going on this winter, spring and summer to begin with covid or no covid. I did June/July once in Vegas and that was enough for me. If things clear up enough by fall, we have some other destinations that will likely take take precedence but, as they say "so you're telling me there's a chance..."

• Like Like x 1
  5. thebeachbum

thebeachbum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This thread is interesting to say the least. I'm certain that by the time I go back to Vegas I will have fallen from Diamond Plus to barely Gold. it's always fun to start over,,,,,again.

Hoping for the Vegas Vibe to return by this point.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like we won't be going again until we get vaccinated. I get plenty of gambling here on the Gulf Coast and LV is not as appealing as it usually is with all the restrictions, not to mention having to fly in a packed airplane.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. claysp42

claysp42 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two days!

• Like Like x 4
  8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received my 1st dose of vaccine yesterday....in 4 weeks get my 2nd & final. My trip is the last week of April. Hoping for a more normal experience than we had in August....very hard to get into Flam pool / no bars / etc. But we still had a good time....even with no major shows....it will be good to get back....

• Like Like x 6