1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When do hotels start reserving January 2017?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jidery, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to jump on a super early deal for CES, aiming for under $150 a night downtown. Anyone know when hotels start booking for January?

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mean January 2018 since January 2017 already passed.

As to your question, you have to check with each hotel web site to see if you can reserve the room already. I did a check on Kayak and booking.com and there are hotels that allow you to book for 2018. I used Jan 3, 2018 through Jan 7, 2018 for my search and found a number of hotels available, El Cortez was available for $335 for a 5 night stay (not including resort fees and taxes). Even on the strip, Flamingo is going for a similar rate.

But even 5 or 6 months before your stay, you can probably get a decent room downtown for under $100 or even $75.

Some hotels do not allow booking for that many month's ahead so best to check on their web site to see what they have to offer.

3. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you try making a booking?

I just looked at the Caesars & Cosmo websites, looks like they're already accepting them.

First (and last) trip of the year :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.