1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When Did Bally's Become Club Central?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Reston, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying to get a little sleep because I have a meeting in the am, but there's a herd of screaming hyenas and stampeding elephants in the hallway. No... wait... it's a "band" outside my window. The building is literally vibrating with this over-ampliflied onslaught and my earplugs and portable sound machine are no match.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Burnsie

Burnsie High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You must be in the Jubilee Tower facing south. Paris' Chateau nightclub is open on Wednesday nights. It's loud, huh?

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or facing the club at Cromwell on the other side.

4. Jon E Coyote

Jon E Coyote Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Cromwell does get loud too, I drink just enough not to hear that shit late at night ;)

5. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel ya! Last summer I stayed at the Cromwell on the 7th Floor right underneath Drais on Fri and Sat night... Yea, I got no sleep. It was like trying to sleep in the Club itself. The Bass rattled my bed till 4am..

6. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was the Jubilee Tower facing south. Music did not stop until 3:30.

7. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a jubilee tower room reserved in August on a Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Are the clubs open on those days? I have a strip view reserved but I hate noise. Should I ask for something different?

8. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you hate noise, absolutely! The rooms on the East side of the property are super quiet. I've stayed there many times.

9. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree, you should change to the Indigo (North, back from Strip) tower if you want to guarantee no noise.

One recent trip I had a Strip view room and there was an astonishingly loud live band playing out of the back of a pickup truck RIGHT ON THE FREAKING STRIP. Yes, parked in the right lane. Went to 4 AM. How LVPD allowed that, I don't even know. And if I remember right, this was actually on a Sunday night / Monday morning.

You should only stay in the Jubilee (south, Strip-fronting) tower if: 1) you really, really care about the absolute latest fanciest remodeled furnishings, and 2) can sleep through World War 3.

• Like Like x 1
  10. snoopydogj

snoopydogj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at the Mirage once & Tommy Lee rented out the pool all night for his birthday party.
    The bass made the windows rattle all night:headbang:

• Like Like x 1
  11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wed, Fri, & Sat10:30pm-Close

I did however run into an afternoon party one trip. Same thing in mid-afternoon. For 99.9% of the people that would be no problem, but I was exhausted and not feeling well and just wanted to nap lol.

Regardless of where I stay I now always have earplugs in my travel bag. This trip I am staying Sun to Friday - so I know I will have one night mid-trip. I can handle that as long as it is not the night before I fly out!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bcc

bcc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do all the Jubilee rooms face the Strip? What is on the other side of the hallway? (are there rooms facing the mountains and valley, the sunrise, Sam's Town in the distance, etc?)

This is my first time staying at Bally's. Usually we stay at Harrah's, and it is very quiet except for the drunk kids running down the hallway at 2:00 am.

- bcc

13. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in both sides of the jubilee tower, both low and high floors every day of the week throughout the year with clubs going all night and never experienced any of this noise you speak off, seems its only people who wake up when they hear a pin drop...`

14. Burnsie

Burnsie High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "I have a jubilee tower room reserved in August on a Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Are the clubs open on those days? I have a strip view reserved but I hate noise. Should I ask for something different?"

As of today, Paris' Chateau nightclub is only open on Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays so a Jubilee Tower south facing room should be no problem for you. The view is one of the best views on the strip. Arguably the best among mid-priced hotels. Ask for the highest floor available.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  15. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    C'mon now. You couldnt be a member here for 10 years and have THAT many trips to LV and not know this. The court will allow you to plead ignorance to this one.

I was in the Jub Tower last June and surprisingly the noise didnt bother me too much. You can def feel the vibrations though.

16. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The building is aligned east-west. So that rooms on one side of the hallway have a view of the south Strip (looking directly at Paris, Bellagio fountains visible to the right of your window). The other side rooms would have a view of the north Strip (Flamingo, Caesars, etc).

17. bcc

bcc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I just got back from my first stay at Bally's, and I can confirm that everything the OP said is true. The noise in the Jubilee Tower room was just terrible - woke me up at 1 am, and kept me awake until after 4:00 AM. I knew this might happen, but wanted to try a Jubilee room anyway. Lesson learned. Thank you, Reston, and others. I agree, someone should notify the police.

I also toured the Indigo tower, and it looked very nice. I may stay there next trip. We are Harrah's regulars, but Bally's was so much nicer. Plus we won at Bally's, a nice change. A five-Royal trip, Caesars fireworks on July 2, then the Green Valley Ranch fireworks on the fourth. Nice.

- bcc

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jon E Coyote

Jon E Coyote Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed on both sides of the Jubilee, you didn't drink enough ;)

Ya that Paris club goes late, I could almost see in we were so close

19. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    left Ballys Thursday. faced Paris about 10th floor (62 floor on elevator) Jubilee and heard a little of the club, no problem. We sleep with tv on, though

20. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh.

Staying in a Jubilee Strip View in a month. Guess I'll just have to stay up until after 4a every night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.