1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When can I get a CET host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Leo Marlowe, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last Year I switched from Mlife properties to CET properties. I have always made Platinum but early last year I abandoned MLife properties and now only visit CET properties. I made Diamond in Oct of last year and i visit a CET property on average 3-4 days a month. I ended the year with only 23k TR this year judging by the new rewards and quests and what not i'll prob end the year with around 30k TR (i know im a low Diamond) I spend alot of money at Boyd properties too If I cut them out all together I would def hit the Aspiration level 1 at a minimum. My question is, does anyone know when I get a host? just curious.. Not that I care. I was just curious. I never received an email or phone call or snail mail from a total rewards host and i dont know if im even supposed to. I guess you really dont get one unless you hit that Aspiration level 1 at a minimum.

Have a great day!

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

download the totalrewards app. There is a link in the app that shows your hosts. You might have one and not know it.

3. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It just gives me a number to call

Attached Files:

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you visit a CET prop 3-4 days a month on average, that's 36-48 days per year....let's split the difference and say 42 days. If you are earning 30k or less TC over those 42 days, I'm thinking your ADT isn't really high enough to warrant a host. Based on those numbers, you're earning well under 1k TC per day on average, especially when you factor in bonuses.

What are you looking for from a host?

5. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No offense intended, but if you don't care if you have a host then why bother asking "when can you get a host"? Card/tier status has nothing to do with offers nor getting a host or not. It's how much you gamble and the amount of money you put at risk. There are people that are gold and have a host where they may only go Vegas or gamble one a year but gamble a good amount. Vice versa, you can be a diamond but don't qualify for a host or even offers sometimes. If you can provide your gambling stats, for example what games you play, average bets, and time played it would give a better idea if you're at host level.

6. makuk

makuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. grosx2

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never used urcomped and could be wrong, but from what I've read it seems that this service is more for someone who wants to stay at a property where they have no history? The OP visits CET props frequently and has earned diamond status...

8. makuk

makuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, that's not entirely correct, I was Diamond last year and 7 stars this year and have had a CET host for a number of years, however, I get far better service from UR Comped than I ever have done with my LV host, I just felt like I was a burden to them so got in contact with UR Comped who do everything they can to help me.

You won't lose anything by getting in touch with them, they may be able to help.

9. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am wondering as I had heard this before---if you use UR Comped you lose your host at the property's you stay at and they take over your bookings.
    Is this true?

Rebooked Trip-Mirage for 7 nts
  10. buffalo

buffalo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just walk into to the Diamond check-in and ask to speak to a host on duty, they usually have one sitting there. If not, stop in later in the day. Ask them if you have one assigned and you would like a phone number and email. You should have no problem as you are Diamond by play. They are handy to have around to comp off charges and clean up messes.

11. grosx2

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. Even as a 7 star, the urcomped host took better care of you than your CET host?

Do you use them for every trip now, even for props where you have an established history?

12. makuk

makuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they did, they arrange everything for me and have taken over my account from CET for Vegas, they can book my 7 star retreat, sort my airfare etc, it's so much easier this way, I plan to visit other CET hotels this year and it will be easier to sort it through them than have to call up the hotels, speak to a host on duty and arrange everything.

I do, however, still have a host in AC for CET and she looks after me extremely well, she sorted me out two comp rooms (4 of us going) for when I visit in a few weeks and put some free play on my account, so happy days :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sums up the OP situation. Based on these numbers, it must be a very low ADT and therefore would not get much from a host anyways.

14. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is awesome readings everyone! Thank you for your input! My main concern or curiosity is that my best friend gets calls, mail/offers from a host. He is diamond as well and we tend to go to Vegas often together and we gamble the same amount. I play a little slots (maybe $100 coin in per day) but i spend hours at craps. (i love the game of craps). I usually come to a table and throw $300-$500 down and always bet a min of $25 on pass line, odds, and point bets. Sometimes I play roulette but not often but with roulette I play low stakes.
    Usually I spend about 1k to 2k a visit on my bankroll and of course i usually blow it all. (but im having lots of fun and its worth it) I really dont need a host.. Again, i was just curious. I book a lot with TR. CET takes good care of me.. I never pay for a room and when i go online to book Nationwide I went to New Orleans last weekend Wed-Fri and Biloxi Fri-Sun all comped and everytime I go to Vegas (often) I have all properties to choose from comped minus Nobu and Cromwell (Cromwell sometimes gives me free room avail but not often) This year im thinking about ditching Boyd gaming properties because im really starting to enjoy CET exclusively because of the many properties they have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.