1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Whats the biggest one you ever had?

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by Funkhouser, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was his last double up hand. The 1st card is the "dealer" the other 4 are that ones you pick from. It doesn't go back to the original winning hand once the feature is over.

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Ahh...duh that makes sense it locks up right when you stop doubling up. Since I never double up that many times I'm just used to it going back to your hand when you stop. Thanks.

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Nothing major but had my first two handpays since I started playing machines...

Attached Files:

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm new to VP and don't; understand those pictures - mostly concerned for when I play.

I see that there is a $5 machine that you are playing, and it appears that you are playing 5 coins, so that would be a $25 bet. But you won a payout of 250 coins = $1250, so that means that you were betting $5, or 1 coin. So how do you bet $5 on a $5 machine but it looks like you are betting 5 coins?

5. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both pics show him playing 5 coins.

6. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look at the red column on the right in the pictures. That's the number of credits you get paid WHEN you are betting 5 credits per spin. Straight flush = 250 credits = $1250. He was playing 5 credits per spin.

7. RC

RC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Slot tournament win at Hard Rock for $20,000 in August of 2003

I also hit a $4000 royal at the Hilton on that same trip, which ended up as my best winning trip ever for machine play.

8. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But if he was playing 5 credits and each credit is $5 then it would be $25 x 250 = $6,250.

The machine shows $5. I was assuming that mean that 1 credit was equal to $5.

9. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He won 250 credits...each credit is $5....250*5 = 1250

10. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, each CREDIT is ALWAYS $5. All the columns including the red one are in terms of credits. You play 5 credit per spin you win 250 credits ($1250). You play 1 credit per spin you win 50 credits.

The red column does not say you win X times your total bet. It says you win that many CREDITS (x $5).

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense.

12. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this counts but I sat down at a poker table with $200, flopped quad 10's on my 3rd or 4th hand. Had a raise and a few calls pre-flop, on the flop one guy raised a fair amount, I called, other guy called. The turn the bettor raised (over $100), putting us both all in, I call, the other guy calls. Bettor had pocket kings and the other guy was chasing and rivered his flush, both were of course drawing dead to my quads anyway, quick tripple up, not bad for a $1/$2 NLHE game! I think I left the table 3-4 hours later up a total of $900 orso. Not the most I've ever left a table with but the quad ten's were certainly the easiest tipple up from a full buy-in I've ever had.. All I had to do was call a few times with pretty much 0 risk.. lol

I don't play slots much so my best win is probably $100, hah

13. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice hit

Nice hit on the royal
    I had several handpays but i decided to quit slots im too greedy and normally u loose out on the end or you must be extremely lucky
    Biggest hit i had was once at crazy 4 poker hit 4 aces 2 years ago at harrahs profit of 2300$
    Im still playing crazy4 and i hope to hit aces ( with aces against the dealer) on the texas hold m game ( only saw that happen once ) as i love that game the most

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.