1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What's still available while in Vegas?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by paconomad, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paconomad

paconomad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally getting back to Vegas in two days! I have most of my rewards set to go, but haven't decided what buffet/meal/alcohol rewards to use when we get there. Are the buffet rewards still available when you are in Las Vegas?

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't tell you what rewards are only available in Vegas, but you could always just get the buffets (I don't think locals can get those) or whatever you think you might use and if you don't use them cancel and get the points back when you return,

3. paconomad

paconomad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I was figuring. LPs are getting low after the room and the show tickets, but I think I should have enough to give us some options. Thanks!

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the reward, click on the Next or Sold out button, then scroll down to Terms and Conditions. If you see the phrase "This reward has been reserved for our players who reside outside of Clark County, NV..." then you shouldn't see it while in Vegas, which is a lot of them.

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use a VPN to surf the internet anonymously and to watch sports blackouts. Like the way we used to be able to fool Netflix into thinking you are in the US but really in Canada.

I have the VPN on my phone and while in Vegas in May I was able to see all of the rewards using the VPN. I have to login and out a couple of the apps a couple of times but eventually it worked.

It would be easier on a laptop but there are free VPN apps and programs that you could use. I would just not use the free ones all the time but for getting some MyVegas rewards it would work.

6. Sweetsugar

Sweetsugar Tourist

Monorail

7. stiles525

stiles525 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was told by the rewards desk if you turn off your location on your phone most all the rewards will still show up.. that was my last full day there so I didn't get a chance to try it.

8. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wonder if you'd run into a problem when you show your ID and you're a local.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.