1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Whats it like living in a Skyscraper here?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by LV_Member, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the great responses, very informative I appreciate it

2. 3cats

3cats High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Money vs. MONEY

There are advantages to living in a high-rise. Safety, turn-key lifestyle, on-location amenities.
    With those come a price. The HOA dues are high, parking is sometimes limited, and high purchase price. big MONEY

I have found that some comparable properties in single family homes can be found for the same money. Seems every location worth investigating has an HOA, the real question is the financial stability of the HOA, and future
    expenses coming up from the HOA and any future "special assessments" that may come up.

Everybody has different comfort levels, but, if I could afford it, I would live in 1 Queens Ridge in a NY minute.

3. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy for you guys. Living the dream! May your condos continue to rise in value!

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    parking isnt a problem they have valet and you also have asigned parking spots

depend what you call big money , coming from some cities vegas is dirt cheap and so are hoa fees

i guess if had the money i would live at 15 cpw in nyc if i was older

5. LV_Member

LV_Member Tourist

So does anyone know any good websites that show what skyscrapers here in Vegas you can live in?

6. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Zillow is good.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    actually zilliow isnt for the strip the best,

the best way is to figure out wich building you want and then search inventorty there are only around 6 strip properties so u have to do the initail leg work

best way is to find a major brokers site as they all have the same listings you can search by condo name thats the easist.

i can suggest a brokers site no i dont work for or used them they just have an easy way way to see what is available by each building to buy and rent or u can google one

8. 3cats

3cats High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Live in as in Rental, or Live in as in own?

Either one can be answered on realtor.com. put in your criteria that you are interested in seeing condo's only, and put your price criteria of at least $350,000.

There is another website. VegasVertical.com this one belongs to a real-estate group and you have to register etc… but they do have a great showing of high rises and plenty of photos and availabiilities

9. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seriously. Compared to NYC condos, even the luxury ones on and near the Strip are incredibly inexpensive. That's the biggest thing about NYC real estate, it completely skews your view of what's "normal".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.