1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What's Been Your Experience with StubHub (Good or Bad)?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Flowers, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Celebrating Life & My Birthday In a Different But Special Way
  2. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Posting as a followup: On Saturday I received an email from Stub Hub about my event (NCAA National Wrestling Tournament) in March being canceled. This was almost three weeks after they had notified me about refund options. This recent email stated that my credit card account would receive a credit for the full amount that I paid within the next five business days. Today I received an email from American Express about a credit to my account; it was for the full amount that I had paid for my tickets, including all taxes and fees. These guys are all right in my book. Hope to grab some box seats through Stub Hub at Target Field to watch my Twins if/when the MLB season starts.

Back in the Saddle Again!!
    Downtown Trip (on the cheap)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing your positive experience @WHITEJACKET73 and good luck grabbing those Target Field seats!

Celebrating Life & My Birthday In a Different But Special Way
  4. bull0120

bull0120 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a love/hate relationship with StubHub...

For sporting events, it's great. Over the last couple of seasons I have never had a ticket on me when I've headed to Blacksburg for Virginia Tech football games. I'll tailgate until an hour before the game and then look to see what's available. I always find good tickets for way under face value because people get desperate to sell them right before the game. Three games last year I was in single letter rows (the stadium goes to 6J) for less than $50.

For concerts, I absolutely despise StubHub. When they go on sale "bots" buy all the tickets on Ticketmaster and put them on at inflated prices. If it's a hot ticket people will buy them at that price. Over the years, it gets harder and harder to get tickets for face value on the on-sale date even if you are running multiple computers and the app on your phone. Thus, my trips to Vegas have increased and my concert trips have decreased significantly lol.

Scalpers... I love it when they get burned. End rant/

I need it.
    Gotta have it.
    • Informative Informative x 1