1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What's all this Monkey Business with In-Out-Burger?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by mdee, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Put me down on the "I don't understand all the fuss."

But then, I live in the cornfed beef area, and I eat a lot of burgers, and I make some pretty good burgers and you just cannot beat homemade fries. My fries last like 4 seconds and I make a lot of them

2. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The animal style burger costs the same as a regular burger. I've tried the animal style fries and I didn't particularly care for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
  3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two words: Five Guys.

There's one in the Las Vegas South Premium Outlets, just south of McCarran.

4. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mean In-n-Out East Coast? :) Five Guys is darn good, though.

To me, In-n-Out achieves what the romantic notion of fast food from the nostalgic past aspires to but almost always fails to deliver. Simple, satisfying, and darn good.

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Seattle, we have Dick's which absolutely nails that nostalgic thing. Quick, cheap and yummy.

6. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in vegas last week and finally tried the animal style burger at In n Out. I also tried the well done fries and highly recommend both if you are looking for a cheap meal. The burger was very filling and stuffed with "stuff". the fries were crispy and crunchy. Great price, burger, fries and a drink was around 6 bucks.

I also tried Steak and Shake. I didn't know the only one in Vegas was at South point. They have an all day $4 menu consisting of different food offerings like burgers and fries, hot dogs, grilled cheese, fingers, chili, taco salad, and shooters (check out their online menu). I liked the triple burger, very filling and I liked it better than the standard burger at In n Out. Fries were so so, nothing special. Soft drinks were expensive, over 2 bucks but between 2 and 5 (4?) they have their shakes at half price so it was worth paying an extra buck for a thick shake.

on the way to south point I stopped off at the old Belz outlet and also checked out the 5 guys. Burger prices turned me off so I didn't order there but I did notice that people like the place because they had all you can eat peanuts and they had a different selection of drinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.