1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What tournaments are you playing this summer?

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by jacu, Mar 23, 2019.

1. MiamiDave

MiamiDave You Can't Handle the Truth

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been an insane last 6 months or so with work. Last time I played a hand of poker I busted 8th in a $570 in November for $11k. I'll be out there from June 2-6th, almost the same dates as Basil. I'm super rusty, though. I'm thinking about playing the $1000 WSOP super turbo on June 4th but I haven't decided yet. Probably not good value since I'm super rusty. I'll probably just stick with some smaller events and play for fun. I just haven't had time for poker. :cry:

2. jacu

jacu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think a turbo actually works out in your favor if you're rusty... less time for the pros to wear you down. Maybe just do a quick review of shove/fold charts on the plane before. I'll be there 2-6th as well, may play it.

WSOP Solo Trip!
  3. Da Arsonist

Da Arsonist Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be in Vegas June 2nd thru 6th; Gonna head out with the wife. Wanted to play the Deepstack bracelet even on the 3rd but being as I am only there for such a short trip and its the first trip for us without our first child I dont want to spend 2 days at the Rio while my wife is at Palazzo. Think I will play the the Wynn 550 100K guarantee on the 5th instead, just want to get some poker action while I'm out there.

4. Mistaspakles

Mistaspakles Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By my calcs, Day 1 on Sunday should end at about 10:35p. I'd be down for a drink.

Tags: