1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What item(s) is still hard to find or low quantity in the stores now?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Valgal, May 15, 2020.

1. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was at Meijer today. Frozen pizza section - tombstone - was empty except one lonely pepperoni pie. Bacon has increased price by over $4 since a month ago. Crappy selection of better meats.

2. DDB

DDB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one thing that is absolutely in short supply is sanity on the road. Everyday there is at least one crash on the 20 miles of highway I travel to and from work. Sometimes, 2 or 3 crashes. And that is leaving before 5am.

No matter how fast you are going, could be 80-85 MPH, the J.O. behind me is still giving ne the bird and flashing his lights.

3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from Giant and it is over flowing with all paper products.

I’m making lasagna this week and I got the next to the last box of noodles on the shelves, Barilla. I favor San Giorgio, but Barilla is decent.

And what is the deal with peanut oil? I can’t it anywhere, except for the huge 3 or 4 gallon jugs.

4. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have any Asian or Indian grocers nearby? Might have peanut oil.

I made lazyman Lasagna two weeks ago with Barilla no boil pasta, it turned out pretty good.