1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What is your favorite under-seat 'carry-on'?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jgates8, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is almost mine as well. Mine has a few more pockets in it. I usually keep my laptop/earphones/snacks/drink in there. I just picked it up before my last trip. My old one was falling apart, so I'm having to re-do everything in it again.

2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like that Wynn bag too lol. Biggest issue this trip is keeping the 35MM camera safe. My current actual camera bag is actually too small for the camera & extra lenses. For some reason no one took a hint that I wanted a new one for Christmas!

I did find this one - anyone use anything similar to this?? See pic below - my posting was not working well.

Just doesn't look like it has a lot of pockets in it. And I do always split my insulin between purse & the tote or bag I bring on.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We go for long trips, so I actually pack a decent amount of wine in my checked bag.

Soooo, I bring a rolling tote for my carry on to carry some of my clothes etc. Light, easy to carry, and I throw it in my suitcase for the flight home, as it is pretty compact when empty. The below is pretty close, but mine is just all red.

I have a little coach skinny mini I wear around my neck when playing, but on traveling, I like my luggage to be pretty non-descript/not super expensive looking.

For traveling...

$_1.jpg

And for playing... 52394_liblk_a0.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  5. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Travelon Wheeled Underseat Carry-On with Back-Up Bag
    91+eIjPtIoL._UX522_.jpg

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A pelican case. Once in the air my wife will use it to put her feet on it as her feet don't fully hit the floor and puts a strain on her lower back.

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does she cut foam into defined segments or just fully pack & use foam to cover?

8. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. BostonJP

BostonJP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_1973.JPG I have been using the same light backpack that I stole from my sister since she worked at Abercrombie in the late 90's! It's perfect for flying - very lightweight but enough to carry my MacBook, headphones, and even a change of clothes if I'm going for a single overnight trip.

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took a gamble and bought the one from Walmart. 39.99 + tax with free shipping. I actually think it will work OK. I had about four coworkers ready to grab it and run LOL. For this trip, the cheap price became the determining factor. I really love some of these other ones and likely will get nicer one soon. This one does have a nice flat bottom where I can put the camera supplies, just need protective covering. Don't really want to take the whole camera bag inside of it

12. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used the American Tourister Atmosphera II overnight tote several times when flying on Spirit airlines. It is small enough to qualify as a personal item (no baggage fee). It measures 15"x14''x8.5'' and I can easily pack enough clothes for a a 3-4 day Vegas trip. It fits under the airline seat with no problems. It also has wheels and a retractable handle. You can buy one at WalMart for $39. Last time I used it, I packed a pair of jeans, a pair of slacks, 4 short sleeve shirts, a couple of t-shirts, swimsuit, tennis shoes, socks, underwear, belt, shaving kit, camera and some other miscellaneous items.

13. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is the best one I ordered. Let me tell you, everyone I worked with wanted to steal it lol. I still need something to keep camera wrapped in inside. I still hate my camera bag & don't need extra lenses this trip. So I'd like to just take camera itself inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.