1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What is MyVegas?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Joe, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I'm going to sound stupid-again- What is myvegas and how does it work? What are you earning and where?

2. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, MyVegas is a free Facebook game that allows you to win real Las Vegas rewards. I've been playing for about a month and have a $75 certificate to Sporting House in NYNY as well as 2 Bellagio Buffet passes ready for my trip 4/21-4/24. I still have over 40k loyality points that I need to figure what I'll use those on.

You basically play slot games to accumulate chips and earn loyality points to redeem for several different rewards. You can also join fan pages to get links for additional chips.

It's a great marketing idea and a very addictive game!

Save me a spot at the Boar's Head Bar in a couple weeks.

:beer:

3. Cowgo

Cowgo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm headed out to Vegas next week with free tics to O, Beatles Love and buffets at the Mirage and Bellagio. All from playing a game.

I only go once a year so I stopped playing but I still collect my strip chips, gifts and the daily spin. I'll just accumulate for a few months and see if the game is still around or worth playing anymore for next years trip.

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I'm real leery of all this Facebook crap so I think I'll just pass. But thanks for the explanation.

I'm on FB but join almost nothing except political sites & sharing political postings, which cannot be posted here.:peace:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.