1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What happened??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rainwater, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainwater

rainwater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I have made 26 trips to Vegas...mostly staying in Caesar's properties. We just stayed at Horseshoe Bossier City.....reservation in my husband's name only.....but they asked my name when we checked in....I thought for security reasons?? Anyway, after always having comped rooms....including this recent one....NOW ONLY my husband has comped rooms anywhere...including Vegas. My comped rooms are very, very few and far between. Why?? I realize that if you have a "companion" on the reservation..both people have to play a lot. But this was in his name ONLY. Any ideas what happened? Thanks....

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It could be a glitch. You can contact Total Rewards and see if you are rated correctly or if they shut you off incorrectly. The only other thing I can think of is that they will send offers to one primary person in a household if they realize you live with another TR player. Usually, that means one person gets crappier offers than the other, not completely cut off.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who actually made the reservation? Maybe your name was populated when it was done.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless they also added your TR # to the room at check in, I wouldn't believe that your name on the room would have would make a difference to your TR account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.