1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What are the bars like now?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by user3657, Feb 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say that, anecdotally, there is no across-the-board rule. But people are very responsible on their own. I can tell you that I've been at restaurants where they've flat-out said, "you can take your mask off" when we sat down, but most people just tend to pull it down to eat and then put it back on.

Management and security are watching very closely to enforce the rules, but "the rules" vary from shift to shift and location to location.

2. AyDee

AyDee is getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO, the hard enforcement that was happening a while back has eased up a bit, and it's becoming more a "do what you're comfortable with" kind of thing at some places,
    meaning at some bars with decent spacing or dividers, the bartender will probably not hassle you if you have the mask down for a while.
    Then again, maybe I'm getting away with it because I'm pretty much constantly drinking, or smoking, or both...

Chandelier is an example where the spacing is wide, and enforced, so everyone seems to feel pretty comfortable staying unmasked. It kept me running back there because of that.
    Circa's megabar (late/early and sparsely populated) was kind of like that, also.
    (both are every other off, but the same seems to be the case for all on/plexi joints like DTG & 4Q)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.